• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC]Loleslav Template: Lay

@ uphere. Just change volors in basic.css :| is it too difficult?

btw. I have some pictures for you to fix this:

3524tn5.jpg

those brown items. I've changed them to blue xD

24wbja0.jpg

:)

Attachments

@ up

What do I need to change? Account management and viewing a characters HP isn't displaying properly, with the old brown colors

Last edited:
Tried changing colors in every single php file, nothing changes the colors in accountmanagement... Did anyone find out how to do it?

You mean account management after you logged in? I didn't find out how to fix that yet :S

Tell Me why you just can't do something yourself, and are waiting for someone do it... :|

dumbass..

Take it and calm down.

Attachments

Tell Me why you just can't do something yourself, and are waiting for someone do it... :|

dumbass..

Take it and calm down.

Someone releases something, I shouldn't have to fix it.

I would give you rep++, but.. naa... No one was rude except for you here, you should calm down. Thanks though ^_^

me to but im using 0.3.4!! fast please and the top 10 exp is bugged
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'players.exphist_lastexp' in 'order clause'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\lay\layout.php:173 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\lay\layout.php(173): PDO->query(' SELECT * FROM ...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(307): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\lay\layout.php on line 173

@up
htdocs/config/config D: open and find $config['site']['layout'] = "tibiacom"; // layout name and replace tibiacom whit lay

Very pretty layout, but he required small corrections on file basic.css. Thanks :)

lol

@up
htdocs/config/config D: open and find $config['site']['layout'] = "tibiacom"; // layout name and replace tibiacom whit lay

ALREADY DONE HOW THE F*CK can i have the layout then...

Back