• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait for new version im getting excited lol ... come on gesior! ...

When i try to make a account i get this error
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 371

- Added buttons in guilds to auto-fix bugged guilds/players. Player just need to press link and all guild with no leaders deleted and all characters from his account with rank of not existing guild changed to "rank = ''". No more problems with it even with not modified OTS engine (HOW TO MODIFY)
- Added edit "nick" in guilds
TODO to next version:
- test all with SQLite/MySQL, tags and trunk database
---------------
NEW VERSION TODAY :)
Modification about which you're talking was added to trunk - morever, its configurable from config.lua
Anyway, I am waiting for it, so I can replace my guilds.php (since I didn't modify it at all, buddy).

Modification about which you're talking was added to trunk - morever, its configurable from config.lua
Anyway, I am waiting for it, so I can replace my guilds.php (since I didn't modify it at all, buddy).
I think you also want Lost Account Interface (compatible with your PHP mail method :p ) and edit "guild nick" in guilds. I can't compile trunk and didn't check changes in code.
When i try to make a account i get this error
Did you install it? Is it really TFS? It you changed database in config.lua file you must install it again.
----------------------------------
All what I wanted in version 0.3 is ready. Only second layout doesn't work fine/not actualized. Now I'll check is it work with trunk/0.2.11 databases and post.

Last edited:
yes i am using TFS mystic spirit
and i tried to install it twice =S
and its the right database configs in config.lua

I think you also want Lost Account Interface (compatible with your PHP mail method :p ) and edit "guild nick" in guilds. I can't compile trunk and didn't check changes in code.

Did you install it? Is it really TFS? It you changed database in config.lua file you must install it again.
----------------------------------
All what I wanted in version 0.3 is ready. Only second layout doesn't work fine/not actualized. Now I'll check is it work with trunk/0.2.11 databases and post.
Yes, phpmailer class instead of mail(). Its definitely (well, surely) more usefull and better, morever you can handle it on Win~ OS.
With Lost Account interface I may help you if its need - I wrote some time ago for my chat site (you know, kliknij.org) advanced lost nickname interface, so I could share it and you would check out how the things hang there.

Yes, phpmailer class instead of mail(). Its definitely (well, surely) more usefull and better, morever you can handle it on Win~ OS.
With Lost Account interface I may help you if its need - I wrote some time ago for my chat site (you know, kliknij.org) advanced lost nickname interface, so I could share it and you would check out how the things hang there.
I made my long and not nice code of Lost Account Interface, because I made it and then think "its stupid method to get back account and can be abused", but I'll not write it all from zero and then I added maaany lines of code. Now it's totally unreadable, but work ;)
-------------------------
Acc. maker ver. 0.3 beta is ready!
Now I edit first post, add rehost and wait for bug reports :p
KNOWN BUGS:
- only one layout work (tibia.com)
- if you: 1. use SQLite 2. try to add one of samples as guild member/leader (why?!) you will see error :> (then you must press "Cleanup guilds" on guild page)
All tested on:
"tags" rev. 744 SQLite and MySQL databases
"trunk" rev. 744 SQLite and MySQL databases
Tested few created characters on engine: TFS 0.2.10 (with databases[sqlite/mysql] & config.lua from rev 744 [tag & trunk])
------------------------------------
Advanced configuration (if you know how it work edit config.ini file, this options are not availabe in beta Admin Panel):
- directory with houses info (default: houseXML_file_subdir = "data\world\forgotten-house.xml")
- direcotry with vocations info (default: vocationXML_file_subdir = "data\XML\vocations.xml")
- e-mail sender configuration (smpt server and rest, email_lai_sec_interval = "300" - it mean 1 account can receive only one e-mail from "lost account interface" every 300 seconds [its posible to get back account by rec-key without sending any e-mail, but players can't abuse "send me e-mail with link to activate new password"]

Last edited:
yeah! nicely done gesior waitin for speedy share link^^ rapidshare since the cats thingy i cant download anything=( anyways waitin heree,,=)

Please report bugs fast, tommorow (00:55 AM in poland now - today) I can make last fixes, then you must wait 2-3 weeks for next update. Test all on your ots and post what else you need/what work wrong. I'll try to post tommorow ver. 0.3.0 (not beta) with second layout (other then "Swelia" - better) and all what you post today.

gesior is there any way to chenge this to current date ?

Created: 31 December 1969, 5:00 pm

@up,up,up ops ,down xD

those three gesior where can i change it?

ohh and you still have the same bug in the typo "registred" ... and in the houses.php ... is not working it doesn get my map name but the server name how can i ficx that?

Cool stuff, but can you make it so you can set in the admin panel the # of premium days to give an account

@up,up,up ops ,down xD
those three gesior where can i change it?
1. If your old accounts have creation date ~1 January 1970
execute in database (phpmyadmin?):
Code:
UPDATE accounts SET created=1210025157 WHERE created=0
1210025157 - yesterday ~8 pm
2. If your old guilds have creation date ~1 January 1970
Code:
UPDATE guilds SET creationdata=1210025157 WHERE creationdata=''
or:
Code:
UPDATE guilds SET creationdata=1210025157 WHERE creationdata=0
3. If your old players have creation date ~1 January 1970
Code:
UPDATE players SET created=1210025157 WHERE created=0
ohh and you still have the same bug in the typo "registred" ... and in the houses.php ... is not working it doesn get my map name but the server name how can i ficx that?
houses.php load file name from config.ini
Open file: accmaker/config/config.ini
and edit line:
Code:
houseXML_file_subdir = "data\world\forgotten-house.xml"
Cool stuff, but can you make it so you can set in the admin panel the # of premium days to give an account
Admin add premium days to account with number XXX or set number of "free" premium days for every new account (created)?

Well the site is perfect but i was using the "ipb forum" and i prefer the forum with full screen and not only in the site center...
How may i change it? =/

Also, when i use the lost account and try to get a new password by the email i have this errors:

An error occorred while sending email! Try again or contact with admin.

and when create a new account:

An error occorred while sending email!

I need to configure something to correct this or its a bug? o0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back