• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still get this after I invite a player to a guild.
After the invite it says the usual "you have invited blabal to guild"
Then I try to view that guild this code comes up.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\home\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 66

Gesior When is the website supports for SVN I think that you've done with TFS Everythings working Account lost too.

Now:

TIME FOR SVN!

Why? Just use TFS instead if you want this aac? ;)

Well the problem is that i got better distro than tfs!

Hexoria distro 0.2.0 SQL-XML

Its Features from TFS/SVN/NOTS Made by dalkon and it is private released not just released like TFS

So Gesior Promised that he will make for SVN Now lets see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the site is perfect but i was using the "ipb forum" and i prefer the forum with full screen and not only in the site center...
How may i change it? =/

Also, when i use the lost account and try to get a new password by the email i have this errors:

An error occorred while sending email! Try again or contact with admin.

and when create a new account:

An error occorred while sending email!

I need to configure something to correct this or its a bug? o0

help plz...

thanks gesior! btw i have another question ehm how do you cofigure the shop system¿ or what do i need to include it can you post a quick guide please i get this "Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in \shopsystem.php on line 56"
can you help please also will be great if you great if post a quick guide to configure the lost account and the send mail.. thanks!

thanks gesior! btw i have another question ehm how do you cofigure the shop system¿ or what do i need to include it can you post a quick guide please i get this "Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in \shopsystem.php on line 56"
can you help please also will be great if you great if post a quick guide to configure the lost account and the send mail.. thanks!
Install it (LUA script and tables in database):
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=5772
then set "shop_system" "yes" in admin panel. It's option for advanced users who already use my shop system, but don't know how to add it to acc. maker (this "shopsystem.php" in acc. maker is modifed to work with acc. maker layout/files).

Well the site is perfect but i was using the "ipb forum" and i prefer the forum with full screen and not only in the site center...
How may i change it? =/

Also, when i use the lost account and try to get a new password by the email i have this errors:

An error occorred while sending email! Try again or contact with admin.

and when create a new account:

An error occorred while sending email!

I need to configure something to correct this or its a bug? o0

help plz...

Right now it uses iframe. you can remove that by changing,
Code:
<a href='index.php?subtopic=forum'>
On line 279 in your layout.php wich is in the tibiacom folder.
Change it to
Code:
<a href='http://youradress'>
There probably is other ways to change it.
I did this because my forum didnt really fit well within the iframe =)

About the email. Have you configurated your smtp and enabled it?

Last edited:
Zavvi, thx for the help on the forum it work =]

About the email... no i dont configureted the "smtp" i just installed the site. Can you tell me how to do this? =/

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1122 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php(2056): OTS_Player->getRank() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(128): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1122

Zavvi, thx for the help on the forum it work =]

About the email... no i dont configureted the "smtp" i just installed the site. Can you tell me how to do this? =/

I can try to explain how I have it hehe.

I use my smtp I have from my isp povider, example "mail2.bahnhof.se" Then I have my user and pass from there.

Basicly it uses your own e-mail account to send mails.
I don't know if hotmail or the other free providers work, haven't tried them.
So.. you use your e-mail account and password, and the smtp"outgoing mail" from that mail provider.

Hope this helps =)

Last edited:
@Gesior
Did u fixed the vunerabilities?
I think yes. You can check with your programs.
@guy who have problems with e-mails
Please post what OS (Win vista?), webserver (apache x.x.x ? apache from XAMPP 1.6.6?) do you have?
It show any error or only "can't send e-mail"?

I think yes. You can check with your programs.
@guy who have problems with e-mails
Please post what OS (Win vista?), webserver (apache x.x.x ? apache from XAMPP 1.6.6?) do you have?
It show any error or only "can't send e-mail"?

Well i use apache from xampp and the normal windows. It don't show any error but i get the message "can't send e-mail".

Well i use apache from xampp and the normal windows. It don't show any error but i get the message "can't send e-mail".

The reason you cant send mails is because you have not configure it after your own mail.

If i'm right you have like it is when you get it.
Code:
mail_address = "[email protected]"
smtp_enabled = "yes"
smtp_host = "smtp.wp.pl"
smtp_port = "25"
smtp_auth = "yes"
smtp_user = "******"
smtp_pass = "******"

You need to change to your own email account you are using.
Like if you create a hotmail account just for this then you use their smtp wich is smtp.hotmail.com. but I dont know if they allow outgoing mail like this.

please correct me if I'm wrong =)

Last edited:
Well i tried with hotmail and i get this error.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Este host năo é conhecido. in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 105

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to smtp.hotmail.com:25 (Unknown error) in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 105

Este host năo é conhecido = unknown host

Last edited:
Well i tried with hotmail and i get this error.

Then they don't allow it, there may be other free e-mail providers that do allow it, like gmail or something.
gmail has smtp.gmail.com as smtp.

Last edited:
zavvi i have the email of my server [email protected]
can i use it??
Best if you create special e-mail for OTS on gmail or wp.pl (if you understand polish). This 2 providers work in 100%. WP.pl config(its special e-mail for acc. maker):
smtp_enabled = "yes"
smtp_host = "smtp.wp.pl"
smtp_port = "25"
smtp_auth = "yes"
smtp_user = "gesiormail"
smtp_pass = "gesior123"
mail_address = "[email protected]" must be right! (smtp_user = "gesiormail")
GMail config like FightingElf config, but with your data:
smtp_enabled = "yes"
smtp_host = "ssl://smtp.gmail.com"
smtp_port = "465"
smtp_auth = "yes"
smtp_user = "[email protected]"
smtp_pass = "yourpassword"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back