• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
iam busy now u.u but if i can, i do it :)

Last edited:
I had this problem as well but found a solution shortly after. In your config.lua, the TFS team added some comments in two places that conflict with the AAC installation.

The first comment is:
Code:
	--[[ 
	*** temporally(?) deprected ***
	deathLosePercent = 10
	]]--

Delete that entire block (and since its just a comment you don't need it for now).

The second comment is located behind:

Code:
	housesPerAccount = 0

Delete the part at the end that says -- 0 = no limit

To change the player's "current" spawn position:

If you use phpMyAdmin, browse to the players table in your database and edit the following fields posx, posy, posz to the coordinates you desire.

To change the player's "temple" spawn position:

It first depends on the positions you have set in your map editor for each town. Be sure that the town positions are correct (actually exist for a player to spawn there). Then you need to browse to the players table and change the field town_id to match the id of the town you want the player to spawn in.

You might also want to update your town ids and names in the aac admin panel after doing this, if you have made any changes to the town positions.

Very good thanks !!! GOOD JOB ! :D

Please file :
In file downloads.htm admin can set content of this site.

Great release and support!
I'm waiting for 0.4 and new layout :)

Thanks! xD

I have two errors;/

Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\adminpanel.php on line 861

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in C:\xampp\htdocs\adminpanel.php on line 864

this is chinese for me srry

where is in here?
check this image:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8005/questionaq4.jpg

what do i choose?
plz thx dio! and rest :)

Okay from taking a look at the screenshot you posted, you haven't created a database to use with your server (which is a first must). So here are the steps to get you started.

In step #1: You log in to phpmyadmin and on the home page you create the new database.

In step #2: After creating the database you click the Import tab at the top of the page and browse to your TFS folder then select the schema.mysql file and click Go to import it.

In step #3: Now that you have the database created and default tables created, you edit your config.lua file to match the database you have created.

I hope this helps. :)

in localhost:I only edited the pos and town id on it when i go to player/browser there is only the acc manager.....whats wrong?! what do i have to edit more?
how to add the character samples?

when i creat a character doesnt apears on players tables!

and when iam getting in on a character says:

in the client says wrong position

and in server:

[31/05/2008 15:45:32] Error during getDataInt(loss_items).
[31/05/2008 15:45:33] Error during getDataInt(loss_items).

Last edited:
Hello :} i use tfs 0.3 rev 844 and THIS ACC MAKER FOR 0.3 version and i got a problem :p
Code:
Piekna Julka killed at level 12 by a 3308.
3308 its a ID player which kill the Piekna Julka :D how to repair it ? \\ sry4bad english

edit :

next problem :p I cant delete characters because i got error
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'player' in 'where clause'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:2217 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(2217): PDO->query('DELETE FROM `pl...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php(180): OTS_Player->delete() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(332): delete_player() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 2217

Last edited:
PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'player' in 'where clause'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\lol\pot\OTS_Player.php:2217 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\lol\pot\OTS_Player.php(2217): PDO->query('DELETE FROM `pl...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\lol\config-and-functions.php(180): OTS_Player->delete() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\lol\accountmanagement.php(332): delete_player() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\lol\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\lol\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 2217

I can't delete my characters, can someone help please?:thumbup:

I had a problem, dont show the last kill or the death of the player

I fixed my error, thanks anyway.
How to fix?
Add a new column called "player" on "bans" table and you're done.

Later ;)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'database.players' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:410 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(410): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 410

line looking like this
Code:
 $check_voc_2 = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM players WHERE name = "Druid Sample" LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0')->fetch();

o.o ?

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

line like this

Code:
$check_news_ticker = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM z_news_tickers WHERE image_id = 1 AND author = 1 AND hide_ticker = 0 LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0')->fetch();

Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'database.accounts' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:139 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(139): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `p...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(467): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 139

thanks for the help in advance ^^

Last edited:
Help me guys, This is error I get

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(1) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(1) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

oh man what is this!
C:/Documents and Settings/*******/Escritorio/TFS 0.2.12 rev. 840/tfs.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/*******/Escritorio/TFS 0.2.12 rev. 840/tfs.s3db - doesn't exist.

Warning: Error parsing c:/otserv/config.lua on line 77 in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\config-and-functions.php on line 26

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\latestnews.php on line 6

HELP

Stop spam dudes. Gesior wont help ya anymore cuz of he got his own project "desrestia".

Warning: Error parsing c:/otserv/config.lua on line 77 in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\config-and-functions.php on line 26

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\latestnews.php on line 6

HELP

ur anoying kids ITS ON TUTORIAL CANT U F***ING SEE?

Hello Gesior.Well done,it's a nice website engine and I like it.If you want,I can help you writing the site's content in better-written English(from grammatical side) cause there are a lot of mistakes

Yeeeeeeeee....?

Makes no sense to me. SQL is a retarded server. They should make it just like the other OTs where u have acc/player folders, this is just bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back