• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they shouldnt.
If you know how to use SQL , youll see its a way better than XML
Also SQL Server use less CPU

nice release 2 problems atm tho

i get this when after making an account i click "my account"/"Login" or "account management"

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(4) #2 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(4) #3 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\Documents an...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

also when ever i make my gm on my SQL putting account type 2 and group type 5 i get debug when i try log in

thank you Melroth

nice release 2 problems atm tho

i get this when after making an account i click "my account"/"Login" or "account management"

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(4) #2 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(4) #3 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\Documents an...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\Documents and Settings\Shadow\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111
also when ever i make my gm on my SQL putting account type 2 and group type 5 i get debug when i try log in
thank you Melroth
Problem with acc. maker:
You use TFS 0.2.12 or 0.2.13 and acc. maker "for TFS 0.3"
Download version "for TFS 0.2.x" and it should work fine.
-------------------------------------
I'll try to post acc. maker update in few days.
- fixed deathlist (show names, not IDs)
- TFS database manager
For newbie and pro admins, easy edit database of OTS without bugs and chance to destroy anything.
- search player by name or account number [ready]
- then show player data, account data, list of characters from account
- admin can edit skills(and magic level, set skill/mlvl and percent to next skill/mlvl)/groups (flag calculator included, check available commands in talkactions and commands)
- if edit level it add/take manapoints and hitpoints using data from vocations.xml file

Last edited:
How do you change the Words "Tibia" and "by Cipsoft" on the Homepage?
In the Pictures, and Stuff...

xampp/htdocs/tibiacom/layout.php

It's so fucking awsome ... Gesior good work. I use your acc ( i have made my own theme). Everything works fine! I have only one problem, and i will be grateful for help. Can you make a tutorial about how to configure your ACC with PhpMailer? I always get error: An error occorred while sending email! Try again or contact with admin.
I rly don't now how to repair that :( Thanks for help and sorry for my english ...
Pozdrawiam :D

On next week i will make new stylish theme for your Acc and post here:)

Database manager will work even WITHOUT my acc. maker (like my shop script)!
Database manager will work with ALL OTSes [MySQL and SQLite, not XML!] (ots svn, tfs 0.2 and 0.3, b-fox and other shits)! :)
Account edit options - all ready (edit: acc. number, password, e-mail, rec-key, location, rlname, premium days), left: groups manager and player manager :>

An error occorred while sending email! Try again or contact with admin.

TODO list for version 0.4:
-ban manager [0%]
-houses auctions like RL tibia (with special banker script) [0%]
-new legal layout? [10%]
-fix all reported bugs, like problem with IE [0%]

I get this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in D:\wamp\www\pot\OTS_Group.php:124 Stack trace: #0 D:\wamp\www\pot\OTS_Player.php(318): OTS_Group->getId() #1 D:\wamp\www\accountmanagement.php(472): OTS_Player->setGroup(Object(OTS_Group)) #2 D:\wamp\www\index.php(134): include('D:\wamp\www\acc...') #3 {main} thrown in D:\wamp\www\pot\OTS_Group.php on line 124

HELP?

anyone cam help me?
how i can make to install?
need load batabase in site?

TODO list for version 0.4:
-ban manager [0%]
-houses auctions like RL tibia (with special banker script) [0%]
-new legal layout? [10%]
-fix all reported bugs, like problem with IE [0%]
I found how to fix problem with IE :D
I can't make ban manager because bans database strupture change every few days in "trunk" :>
Now I'm writing "Database Manager" :)
anyone cam help me?
how i can make to install?
need load batabase in site?
Open site and do installation step by step. It add new tables and columns to database.

I need help with adding new sub topics... I try as I know b4 and It is not letting me do anything. I try adding a subtopic of Video at the Comunnity topic and I did not work for me it isn't showing up anything. And I am sure i did like i use to do it b4. any way to do so please?

Please give me your work in subtopics and i may repair it :D just give me some code.... :p

Is it possible for u to add a exp history ?
/danne
It's not possible. Exp history is reallly advanced script. Now 50% of users have problems with installation of acc. maker. Installation of exp history [real exp history(recalculate all players exp every 24 hours), not like this shit-scripts posted on forum] is 10x harder then acc. maker :>
Exp history is good for small servers or servers with a lot of free CPU. Recalculating exp took ~2 minutes (powergamers script from forum) on "Althon 2700+, 512MB ram" with 17.500 characters in database.
---------------------------------------------------
If someone is interested how look alpha version of 'database manager':

Post your suggestions!
@habiba
edited

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back