• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's working again lol =p (automatically)
When server close/restart it should delete wrong informations from database like houses with not existing owners.
------------
I test database manager. Work good with TFS 0.2/0.3 MySQL database.

every time i do step one come out like this

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Compaq_Administrator/Desktop/Final Ground/config.lua on line 33 in C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Compaq_Administrator/Desktop/Final Ground/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

can sume one help me plz??? and thank you

Last edited:
every time i do step one come out like this

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Compaq_Administrator/Desktop/Final Ground/config.lua on line 33 in C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Compaq_Administrator/Desktop/Final Ground/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

can sume one help me plz??? and thank you

You have to use TFS
This is a AAC Maker made for The Forgotten Server and if it says error just download the latest TFS or w/e and replace the config.lua (if you dont use TFS , you have to download one,else you cannot use this AAC maker

new problem ;)
Warning: fopen(config/config.ini) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Brak dostępu in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 6

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 11

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 13

Warning: fopen(config/config.ini) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Brak dostępu in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 6

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 11

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 13

PLZ HELP ME....
i have linux debian 4 etch

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Administratör/Skrivbord/Cabalonline OT/config.lua on line 33 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Administratör/Skrivbord/Cabalonline OT/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

What shall i do :S?

An email with your real information and information about breaking rules has just sended to CipSoft. Gl in rl ;)!

Well, I need some help with that web.
When I put shop system, no appears the items/pacc/container with items.
You can see it here: http://arlaxis.net/index.php?subtopic=shopsystem
But I tried to put gesiorsystem and all is correct:
http://arlaxis.net/shopsystem/
I want to see the items/pacc/container on http://arlaxis.net/index.php?subtopic=shopsystem and i wont need the other form to buy things by web.
Thank you very much, V�*ctor.
Are you sure you configured same "server_path" in config.ini of acc. maker and shopsystem?
-------------------------
If anyone have problem with shopsystem "players don't receive items" and use new revision of TFS 0.3:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=5772

Well, I didnt installed the shopsystem which comes with your web of Tibia of Cipsoft. The only thing that doesnt work is the shopsystem that comes with your web. I put the tables from the gesiorsystem.
Could be the login.lua or the global.lua?
Should I install it? How can I do it?

Last edited:
IMPORTANT REQUEST.
If you create a guild you will see that players can delete the vice leader positions in the manage guild... I need the guild.php again but that players cant create a guild if they dont have at least 4 vice leader.

Ask me though private and i'll let you know what error it can cause. Thanks!

IMPORTANT REQUEST.
If you create a guild you will see that players can delete the vice leader positions in the manage guild... I need the guild.php again but that players cant create a guild if they dont have at least 4 vice leader.

Thats not first and not last bug in this inleggal account maker. All we have to do is waiting for Chris & Elf aac, it will be pwnage for Gesior :).

IMPORTANT REQUEST.

I don't know why anyone want block guilds with no 4 vice leaders? To sell more PACCs? If cipsoft is stupid it's not my problem.
All we have to do is waiting for Chris & Elf aac, it will be pwnage for Gesior
I DON'T LIKE RL TIBIA - IT'S REASON WHY I MAKE OTS.
I DON'T LIKE RL TIBIA LAYOUT - I MADE IT ONLY BECAUSE YOU REQUEST IT ALL TIME.
On my OTS site I use better layout :)
They all use my acc. maker not because of functions or bugs, but because of tibia.com layout. Chris & Elf will make great-bugfree acc. maker with extra-super-cool layout system, but it will not look like tibia.com even if you install tibia.com layout

i have done all correct but when i went change posx and posy and posz i changed it correct then i went on my acc creator and created an account after adding all samples created a player and when i went go in it said wrong position of temple, blablabla. and in server sayed this: [23/06/2008 12:27:31] Error during getDataInt(loss_items). I have done exacly like in toturial made my data base made password and the rest! when i creat an player doesnt apears on phpmyadmin whats wrong plz tell me! i have done all alright! something that i have to change? i use TFS 0.3 with 0.3 acc maker(by gesior)! some help gesior or anyone plz?
i tryed go on my acc manager it worked but was on 50/50/7 and only could creat acc...............plz help, u can ask what u want i have done all alright! i made by tutorial totaly correct didnt missed nothing! just when i creat an acc or player, phpmyadmin stays the same and only shows acc maker........

Last edited:
eh i got some troubles with this message -->
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(4) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(4) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

I don't know why anyone want block guilds with no 4 vice leaders? To sell more PACCs? If cipsoft is stupid it's not my problem.

They all use my acc. maker not because of functions or bugs, but because of tibia.com layout. Chris & Elf will make great-bugfree acc. maker with extra-super-cool layout system, but it will not look like tibia.com even if you install tibia.com layout

I'll explain it to you in public. If they create a guild and delete the rank vice leader, And theres just one leader then all member. If the leader try to promote a player IN GAME such as changing their rank. There WILL BE A SERVER CRASH. ITs not for pacc... At least at my server they buy pacc for 20cc ingame. Not rl cash.

But layout will be their (including javascripts) ^_^ what a pwns mission is stole layout? Well I know your OTS site layout is better with my graphics <:wub:>. But as you told me layout must have 500+px width. Also you tell us you made an new layout, can we see the structure of it? :D

Last edited:
I repite cuz u didnt see it:

Well, I didnt installed the shopsystem which comes with your web of Tibia of Cipsoft. The only thing that doesnt work is the shopsystem that comes with your web. I put the tables from the gesiorsystem.

eh i got some troubles with this message -->
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(4) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(4) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\New\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\New\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111
If you use TFS 0.2.13 or older use acc. maker ".. for TFS 0.2.x", not ".. for TFS 0.3" :>
I repite cuz u didnt see it:
Shop page in acc. maker is for users who installed
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=5772
before. It's shop PHP script just modified to work as a subpage of acc. maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back