• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the datadase to put in phpadmin? ;SSSi cant find it

nvm, i'm the stupid person. haha got it solved now.

Really love your aac keep up the good work !

Last edited:
My friends server got hacked 36 hours ago.

He was useing this AAC.
God dam, you shouldve seen the chaos!!

My friends server got hacked 36 hours ago.

He was useing this AAC.
God dam, you shouldve seen the chaos!!
@justin234
Many users report me "someone hacked me, its because of your acc. maker", but they really don't care about server protection. Wrong phpmyadmin config, short and easy passwords :(
-----------------------------------------
Talaturen sent me priv msg with few small bugs. I'll post new version tommorow.
-----------------------------------------
Make copy of database every X hours, server save every 30 minutes, use MD5 or SHA1 password and your server is safe even if someone hack database :)

Last edited:
Gesior i use sqlite (sqlitestudio) i open it and put the file forgottenserver.s3db and the tables are correct but when in the 3-4 step of instalation it says:

Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Documents and Settings/usuario/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/usuario/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.

I dont understand whay it happen. It can be a problen of config.lua but, can u say me what i have to put in config pls??? ty

=*

Gesior i use sqlite (sqlitestudio) i open it and put the file forgottenserver.s3db and the tables are correct but when in the 3-4 step of instalation it says:

Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Documents and Settings/usuario/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/usuario/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.

I dont understand whay it happen. It can be a problen of config.lua but, can u say me what i have to put in config pls??? ty

=*
http://otland.net/f137/faq-gesior-acc-maker-tfs-6495/

Read this tutorial!

No, donators report that their servers get hacked and they provide information of which website system they used, so I just check the website systems for security leaks.

Its god that you improve security, look forward to check your code:thumbup:

I have one server and I'm using Gesior acc maker but some players know clone itens on server using this Web Site. Someone knows any bug for Clone Itens/GPs using this site? What I need to fix it?

Thank you.

I have one server and I'm using Gesior acc maker but some players know clone itens on server using this Web Site. Someone knows any bug for Clone Itens/GPs using this site? What I need to fix it?

Thank you.
You use shop system in acc. maker?

Gesior.pl
I say for you in polish
Ludzie mogą klonować np buty, a jak dojdź do tego bo ja wiem.
Radziłbym poprawić skrypt w loginie i na stronie bo np, kupujesz takie softy, i załóżmy że jest slot od butów zajety to będzie dawać Ci tak długo te buty aż slot będzie wolny:)
Kase i inne rzeczy można klonować w podobny sposób:)

nice , i love it
but i get a error while making an character , im using eclipse real map 8.22 :S

Hello, ALMOST everything works for me!!!

Only one problem.

I GET THIS ERROR:
------------------------------------
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

------------------------------------
When i creating a character..

Everything else works perfect!

If somebody need help PM me!

AND GESIOR.PL [PLEASE HELP ME]

My error is

"Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:\Documents and Settings\Guu\Desktop\OT Sver\Mystic Spirit\forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:\Documents and Settings\Guu\Desktop\OT Sver\Mystic Spirit\forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist."

i check this files exist!! but don't load this site plss help!

now is this erroe

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75"

help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back