• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have linux and I have error in transaction history and guild!
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in /var/www/ots/shopsystem.php on line 15

were can i find the database form the page?and hot to put the pass of the apache in the configurations of the web??

Im getting hell alot errors :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(1) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(1) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

Everything has with POT to do :/

This is my errors :

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 88

POT errors:
You downloaded acc. maker version for TFS 0.3 and use database from 0.2?
Errors with XML files:
Download XAMPP 1.6.5 or 1.6.6, XAMPP 1.6.7 show this error.

hello. i got some problems. When i log in to my admin accoun t this shows up

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(1) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(1) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

and when someone try to do a character this shows up

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Rook Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

Can you help me?

I have a problem while creating character , Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\Documents and Settings\Jovan Mrnjevica\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\Documents and Settings\Jovan Mrnjevica\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\Documents and Settings\Jovan Mrnjevica\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('18') #2 C:\Documents and Settings\Jovan Mrnjevica\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Druid Sample') #3 C:\Documents and Settings\Jovan Mrnjevica\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\Documents an...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\Documents and Settings\Jovan Mrnjevica\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

were can i find the database form the page?and hot to put the pass of the apache in the configurations of the web??
Password to database? Acc. maker load it from OTS file config.lua
@all who post errors:
http://otland.net/f137/faq-gesior-acc-maker-tfs-6495/
-----------------------
Ready to next version:
- 1 new layout ( http://debestia.hopto.org/ - translated to english )
- fixed all bugs with JavaScript (tested on Opera, Firefox 2.0/3.0, Internet Explorer 7.0), no more errors, all scripts work (online status, check account numer when register)

The guild system don't functionally
I went to the manager guild page and I Can't manage, I was logged in my account (owner of the guild)

This AAC is vulnerable to SQL injections in several places.

You read the code of all things that is posted here?
:p

No, donators report that their servers get hacked and they provide information of which website system they used, so I just check the website systems for security leaks.

No, donators report that their servers get hacked and they provide information of which website system they used, so I just check the website systems for security leaks.
Can you post WHERE?
or send me priv msg of any example.

I have a small problem.. this is my website (slightly modified). the whole thing works fine BUT i cant manage my account.
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\accmaker\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 371
Please tell me what thing(s) i am doing wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back