• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you dont have characters:
Sorcerer Sampel
Knight Sample
in database?
Remember to always reinstall acc. maker when you create new database/delete all from database.
Some people don't have this characters even after installation.
----------------------------------------------
//fixed problem with new player position

i got, but how do i set up that all accounts start with free premium?

How do i make the highscores and everything update faster
like updates ever 10 mins

Add auto server save, it doesnt depends from acc maker.
Colandus posted one, just look for it.

You must add script to "save server" every 10 minutes.
There are 2 ways:
1. C++ code for server save every X minutes, some programist told me it is faster way (no lag?):
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=4307
2. LUA scripts (easier), but it may lag your server when you have many players online (i'm not sure):
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=4552
In both options you can configure save time - every X minutes and it will actualize stats.

I'm using TFS 0.2.4 and Geisor AAC, could someone help me make it work for 0.2.4?? It wont show high scores or players online, also I have 5 different starter towns so I need to know how to add them so players can choose where to spawn since I'm running RL tibia map. Also newly created players don't have EQ.

I'm using TFS 0.2.4 and Geisor AAC, could someone help me make it work for 0.2.4?? It wont show high scores or players online, also I have 5 different starter towns so I need to know how to add them so players can choose where to spawn since I'm running RL tibia map. Also newly created players don't have EQ.
Maybe 0.2.4 use other database structure(not like 0.2.6 or 0.2.11) and that is why it doesn't work. I'll check 0.2.4 versino when I'll be in home and try to create special version for 0.2.4.

Code:
Warning: DOMDocument::load() [function.DOMDocument-load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity 
"file:///C%3A/Documents%20and%20Settings/StarCraft/Pulpit/8.1/Kedor/Kedaria/data/world/Kedaria-house.xml" 
in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_HousesList.php on line 37

whats that? it just appear when i click on houses in acc maker :S :p

solved

how to write news in some lines in your acc maker

like:

hi
bla bla

yours xxxx
have a nice day

? :p

Last edited:
Code:
Warning: DOMDocument::load() [function.DOMDocument-load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity 
"file:///C%3A/Documents%20and%20Settings/StarCraft/Pulpit/8.1/Kedor/Kedaria/data/world/Kedaria-house.xml" 
in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_HousesList.php on line 37

whats that? it just appear when i click on houses in acc maker :S :p

solved

how to write news in some lines in your acc maker

like:

hi
bla bla

yours xxxx
have a nice day

? :p
Use HTML code.
Code:
hi<br>
bla bla <br>
<br>
yours xxxx<br>
have a nice days
<br> is like "enter".

C:\Users\Jasper\Desktop\theforgottenserver0210-win32console\Mystic Spirit\forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:\Users\Jasper\Desktop\theforgottenserver0210-win32console\Mystic Spirit\forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.

Help please?

I really want it with SQLite

Last edited:
@2up:
yea i was trying all i know from programming etc etc xD and i noticed its like in html :p (if i remember good that <br> was in html lol)

@up:
dont have any idea lol :p

@Rhumor
If you like use sqlite, you need the sqlite database, "forgottenserver.s3db" is the sqlite database but you not have this :)

@Topic
Good AAC :)

P.D.: Sorry for my english

The vulnerability is called Site Cross Scripting

Vulnerability description
This script is possibly vulnerable to Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attacks.

Cross site scripting (also referred to as XSS) is a vulnerability that allows an attacker to send malicious code (usually in the form of Javascript) to another user. Because a browser cannot know if the script should be trusted or not, it will execute the script in the user context allowing the attacker to access any cookies or session tokens retained by the browser.
Affected items

/index.php

The impact of this vulnerability
Malicious users may inject JavaScript, VBScript, ActiveX, HTML or Flash into a vulnerable application to fool a user in order to gather data from them. An attacker can steal the session cookie and take over the account, impersonating the user. It is also possible to modify the content of the page presented to the user.

How to fix this vulnerability
Your script should filter metacharacters from user input.

http://PAGENAME.COM:80/index.php?subtopic=>"><ScRiPt%20%0a%0d>alert(39656,1179859259)%3B</ScRiPt>

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1709

Tfs...

I using TFS and when i try to install this AAC i have error:
Code:
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
X:/OTS/theforgottenserver029/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
X:/OTS/theforgottenserver029/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.
Same error in 0.2.10 :(
I have s3db file..

Can you fix this? I use orginal TFS file

Can't you release it in XML?
XML sux.... Delete this sh*t :) XML is not safe :)

Last edited:
Nice Account Page But There over the navigation there should be login:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back