• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
To create new character/set vocations of new characters you must make "sample" on OTS. If you want use rook system you must create 1 character with any name and give him:
Why is not like the other acc makers?

i have sorcer semple and knight.... palladni etc. where i must make [x] semple??

when a player access to my page, appears a security message

This page is accessing information that is not under its control.
this poses a security risk. Do you want to continue?

what i can do for the message not appear anymore?

how i can add 185/health and 35/mana to my news user? my rook position doesnt work and i try give more hp/man beacuse i use char_type = "main"

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how I can change the Temple Position from the Website Account Greating? And also Increas the level of the characters?

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how I can change the Temple Position from the Website Account Greating? And also Increas the level of the characters?

Thanks.

You can change it in your Sql database on your sample chars.

Why is not like the other acc makers?
Coz other acc. makers method isn't good. In my acc. maker every new character has own eq/skills for each vocations. Number of vocations/names of vocations has no limit (u can make 20 vocations and it work with no problem). In other acc. makers with maany problems you can set ID of items (not names) in 342KB config.php file :p
In my acc. maker you can give "Rook Sample" GM rights, create eq with "/n itemname 1", new character can have BP with items or with other bps of items and you can change EQ really fast (login, change eq, relog[save]). It's hard to understand how it work, but then its easiest method to manage new characters eq/skills/level/position(city!).
when a player access to my page, appears a security message
This page is accessing information that is not under its control.
this poses a security risk. Do you want to continue?
what i can do for the message not appear anymore?
I don't know why you have this error. Maybe apache/php wrong configuration?

In your config.lua =)

I have change It, It doesn't save the Server anymore, but It's saving all the characters, and when It does, It's getting a small freeze :( That's why I want to remove the automatically Player Saves :[

Signed.

I have change It, It doesn't save the Server anymore, but It's saving all the characters, and when It does, It's getting a small freeze :( That's why I want to remove the automatically Player Saves :[

Signed.

Hmm ok , I havent tried this my self but when you do a !save "5 you will have a server save every 5 minutes. Have you tried do a !save "0 ?

I don't know if this would work thou =)

Coz other acc. makers method isn't good. In my acc. maker every new character has own eq/skills for each vocations. Number of vocations/names of vocations has no limit (u can make 20 vocations and it work with no problem). In other acc. makers with maany problems you can set ID of items (not names) in 342KB config.php file :p
In my acc. maker you can give "Rook Sample" GM rights, create eq with "/n itemname 1", new character can have BP with items or with other bps of items and you can change EQ really fast (login, change eq, relog[save]). It's hard to understand how it work, but then its easiest method to manage new characters eq/skills/level/position(city!).
Aw! Thank you for the answer.

Hmm ok , I havent tried this my self but when you do a !save "5 you will have a server save every 5 minutes. Have you tried do a !save "0 ?

I don't know if this would work thou =)

When I do !save, nothing happens :/

Signed.

When I do !save, nothing happens :/

Signed.

When you do a !save nothing will happen in the server it seems, but you can check your db and see the pos on your char.
Do a !save then move the character and do a !save again and see if the new pos of your char has been saved.

Hi, great work btw =)
But I still have one problem.
I can't get the guilds to work properly, I get this string.
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\Gesior-acc\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 66

This happens after I have invited a player. Any thoughts?

Edit:
Since I use Firefox I didn't notice this until now but I can't use Microcrap windows explorer to create an account.
None of my friends could when they tried.

Dont know if you saw my post Gesior but just in case I'll quote myself ;) And I get another post! =)

You might already know of this, but I can't figure it out. =(

Dont know if you saw my post Gesior but just in case I'll quote myself ;) And I get another post! =)

You might already know of this, but I can't figure it out. =(
Problem with create account is problem with JaveScript&IE. I'll try to fix it in next version.
In next version I'll add:
SHOP SYSTEM for TFS

Well I can't use your AAC beacuse it says me this by checking database connection:
Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

Don't think that I'm stupid..My OTS (TFS) and account homepage CAN connect to the MySQL Database and its running, too..
I only got Problems by installing your AAC..
Are there differences on the Apache (HTTP) Port? Because I use 8080 not the normal Port 80
What can I do that it works?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back