• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Tutor Test => Rewritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did everything as is in the post ...

I use the newest version of acc. maker, compatible with multi-world system....

For me working perfectly, I don't know why you have errors.

Ok and now one question, is there an option in which you can make the questions random?? So they will be tooked randomly from database, for example I've got a 20 questions there but the script will take random 10. So people wouldn't cheat.

Please, fix the script!!

When you use the script for the first time, you need to add questions to the table manually.

And a second error:

Code:
Your account is blocked, please try again later(8.5.2009, 15:45:58).
You have already passed the test.

The page shows that I passed the test, and I have not done the test, and that my account is blocked.

Fix it please.

Another bug:

It blocks the accounts automatically, even without doing the test.

Script doesn't have bugs, account is automatically blocked as rl tibia acc.

Sorry, I never used the tibia rl tutor test, but how I will do the test, if my account is blocked? Account need to be premium?

ON first time you can do test, but on refresh, account is blocking, because player can have other questions(maybe easier)

Last edited:
I get this error :
Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: Second argument has to be between 1 and the number of elements in the array in C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 62

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: Second argument has to be between 1 and the number of elements in the array in C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 65

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php:213 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php(213): PDO->query('SELECT * from `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(198): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 213

Just make 4 Questions, can basicly make any Questions at the database (you put them in - # Struktur z_test_answers
# Struktur z_test_questions")

2 of them need TYPE Checkbox
the 2 other needs the TYPE Radio

Here is a picture of it - http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6685/randomb.jpg

Hopefully you'll get it too work,

regards.

Which ACC do you use?
And you're sure you've executed everything correctly in the correct database?

I fixed a bit bug in script :) But this bug isn't seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.