• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Tutor Test => Rewritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea: answers, each refresh of page got random order :)

I will add it, but now I don't have free time.

Last edited:
hello, i installed it with instructions, but it's invisible on website... under Support List didnt see Tutor Test. Can you help me?

Added, but i got error yet:
Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: Second argument has to be between 1 and the number of elements in the array in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 69

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: Second argument has to be between 1 and the number of elements in the array in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 72

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\test.php:220 Stack trace: #0 D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\test.php(220): PDO->query('SELECT * from `...') #1 D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\index.php(178): include('D:\SZIT\xampp\h...') #2 {main} thrown in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 220

hmm.. wait I check newest acc.

First - You don't have minimum questions.
Second - I don't know.

I think that second error is because, you don't have minimum questions.

Last edited:
You must have minimum 2 questions with radio type and 2 with checkbox type.
In script you can set $number_of_questions.

SQLite or MySQL?

MySQL, and do you know how to add new box in Account Information ?? I mean, under "Location:" add "Position:" and it will automatic find position of player/tutor/s tutor/gm/cm/god ?

I can't edit my post's... :/ sorry for double-post
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ispremium() (previously declared in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php:79) in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 17

next error

function isPremium($premdays, $lastday)
{
return (int) $premdays - floor((time() - $lastday) / 86400);
}

Now this is problem
Error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ispremium() (previously declared in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php:79) in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 17

Next error :/

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: Second argument has to be between 1 and the number of elements in the array in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 69

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: Second argument has to be between 1 and the number of elements in the array in D:\SZIT\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 72

Very nice script! ;)

But I'm getting this error when I try to enter the page:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'blocked_short' in 'field list'' in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:610 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(610): PDO->query('SELECT `blocked...') #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\test.php(24): OTS_Account->getCustomField('blocked_short') #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(172): include('D:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 610

Read first post!!!
You haven't `blocked_short`...

Still error :
Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: Second argument has to be between 1 and the number of elements in the array in C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 71

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: Second argument has to be between 1 and the number of elements in the array in C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 74

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php:228 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php(228): PDO->query('SELECT * from `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(198): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php on line 228

First you must read first post!

First you create questions when $number_of_questions is 0.
Next, if you have minimum 2 questions with type radio and minimum 2 questions with type checkbox, you can change $number_of_questions to 1 or 2, if you have more questions you can change to 3 and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.