• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior Account maker error with cant show any vocations!

adamox223

Reaction score
Hi Otland Members, i have error on gesior acc, i dont know how to fix it :( can anyone help me?
I have samples and set vocations.xml good and config.php, i dont know what is it and dont know how fix it :/

2a95n2p.jpg

Let's break this down

This is line 673
PHP:
$main_content .= '>'.htmlspecialchars($vocation_name[$char_vocation_key]).'</td></tr>';
This is the argument passed to the htmlspecialchars function.
PHP:
$vocation_name[$char_vocation_key]
This is the value which is used to index the $vocation_name array.
PHP:
$char_vocation_key
That value its indexing is returning an array to the htmlspecialchars function.

I would check the index value with a simple print_r if i didn't know where the $vocation_name array was being set. And I would do it above line 673.

Example:
PHP:
echo print_r($vocation_name[$char_vocation_key]);

This won't solve the problem its just a means of trouble-shooting the issue.

Last edited:
I pasted this and now have this error:

Array ( [1] => Knight ) 1
Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\accountmanagement.php on line 674

@edit, ok i found error with this "htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in " its do vocation number 0, i deleted and now dont show error, now have invisible vocations:

11slgg8.jpg

Gesior is unsupported for like 8 or more years. If you want something fresh, you can try MyAAC. Its based on Gesior and got many layouts. I will help you if you got any problems with it.

The link in my signature.

If i have time tomorrow I'll try and resolve this issue for you. I just don't have a computer anymore and it's a little difficult for me to resolve issues from a mobile phone so i have to do it from another location. I am sure the issue is something simple.

Back