• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Gesior Shop Help!

Abbedi

Reaction score
Hi Otlanders!

I've completed my server now and i need help with this:

I'm using gesior 0.3.6 (latest) and i've maked donator item's etc etc... i've maked to paypal/zaypay/daopay account, i dont know how to make donator shop in gesior page :p i hope someone could help me very fast? i need someone trusted who can come into my computer and fix it or some good tutorial :p

Rep++ will be gained ofc;)

I need help very fast!

Regards
Abbedi

People usually gets angry when someone posts such topics like this... I mean people think "why should people earn money if they don't even know how to"...

i might help you later, im not trying to be rude :p

I've got a link, with a full tutorial of it, just PM me and ill give you the link, i'm not going to post it because, ill be making publicity of that forum.

Regards.

First of all, bumping is only allowed once in 24 hours.

About your problem, if you've downloaded the 0.3.6 gesior you should have an shop page in the left menu.
If not go to config/config.php (in your htdocs) and open it.
find:
PHP:
$config['site']['shop_system'] = 0;
and change it to:
PHP:
$config['site']['shop_system'] = 1;

Once thats done it should be available in the left menu.

Now its time to go to the shop admin page.
If you login to the account that has rights to edit the page (usually your god, its the same account that can edit the news etc.)
If your logged in you can see the shop admin link in the left menu, if not use the following link:
Code:
http://<ip of your server>/?subtopic=shopadmin
Replace <ip of your server> with your servers ip which can be: localhost, an ip-address or your domain (.no-ip.org or something).

Here you can press add item to add items to the shop and edit to edit existing ones.

Hope it helped.

First of all, bumping is only allowed once in 24 hours.

About your problem, if you've downloaded the 0.3.6 gesior you should have an shop page in the left menu.
If not go to config/config.php (in your htdocs) and open it.
find:
PHP:
$config['site']['shop_system'] = 0;
and change it to:
PHP:
$config['site']['shop_system'] = 1;

Once thats done it should be available in the left menu.

Now its time to go to the shop admin page.
If you login to the account that has rights to edit the page (usually your god, its the same account that can edit the news etc.)
If your logged in you can see the shop admin link in the left menu, if not use the following link:
Code:
http://<ip of your server>/?subtopic=shopadmin
Replace <ip of your server> with your servers ip which can be: localhost, an ip-address or your domain (.no-ip.org or something).

Here you can press add item to add items to the shop and edit to edit existing ones.

Hope it helped.

Thank you :) helped a bit ;P but how do i set in paypal/zaypay/daopay , i want the cash come to my account :p where do i edit that? tell me well detailed please!

Sorry if i'm wasting your time:p
TY!

Regards
Abbedi

Back