• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior] Step 2 Unusual problem and a Question.

ravockz

Reaction score
At the second step at the gesior's aac, using the lastest one from github and TFS 1.0 pure, from github aswell, I'm getting this error:

Error occured! Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key passwordType doesn't exist.

File: F:\UniServerZ\www\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: F:\UniServerZ\www/install.php Line: 178

The line at install.php é:

else
new Error_Critic('#E-7', 'There is no key <b>' . SERVERCONFIG_SQL_PASS . '</b> in server config file.');
Website::setPasswordsEncryption(Website::getServerConfig()->getValue('passwordType'));
$SQL = Website::getDBHandle();

And in configphp it's simply a getter for the key...password of the mysql from the config.lua

I'm not a MySQL wiz, I just know the basics, so I can't really figure out why this problem is happening. Since it is an error that says it doesn't exhist makes me really confused because the step one I did get this message:

STEP 1 Check server configuration
File config.lua loaded from F:/OTserv/config.lua. It looks like fine server config file. Now you can check database connection: STEP 2 - check database connection

I already had to spend 2 hours to figure out that I had a Ipv6 network set up and that's why i was gettint the IP problem, v6 uses ::1 insteand of the v4's classical 127.0.0.1

I'm a few years far from OTserv, I used to program the old 7.1 versions even release some C++ codes at the old OTfans community, what a bad start, can't even get a god damn website running.

I'm considering to user another website, but I can't get any modernAAC for 1.0 and no Znote either...There are less famous ones, but I don't know.

Since I will start a big project of my own, I need a stable base TFS 1.0 is a good idea or should I get an older one? Looks so hard to find things for the lastest TFS such as the site... I need at least a good base to start programming on....for windows though ;/ I haven't any ubuntu availiable and no experience at that too.

Thanks !​

Back