• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign [GESIOR] White Paladin layout

4Marsupilami

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I present my newest beautiful and tasty layout called White Paladin.

Live animation: https://i.ibb.co/7zXKxvP/screen-capture.gif

home.jpg

account.jpg

Is this available for purchase for Gesior2012 [TFS 1.X]?
It kind of suites the theme of my server "Blazera" nicely.

@4Marsupilami
I can see that you are complying a bit more with what I've told you earlier, but I can't help but think that you are still doing this for advertisement purposes.
It's quite obvious in the posts above. So I would therefore suggest you to stop posting your art outside of your Jobs thread.

Thanks.

I will remind everyone that this is not a sale offer. I create layouts for my portfolio and present them in the appropriate thread.

I would love to add them to my job thread, but unfortunately I can't because they would get lost in the crowd. And here I have a beautiful list of my work so far (in the appropriate thread). Thanks to everyone for understanding.

@Extrodus, you cannot ask such questions here as this thread is not for that. Sorry for answering you.