• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting Invalid Client Login! Server Name mismatch! while everyone is playing and logged in (even myself)

finfor

Reaction score
Hi, ive been running this OTserv for about 2 months right now and sometimes i get this error out of nowhere but everyone is playing (even myself) without issues

so i want to know... is someone trying to hack me or what ? i see nothing in the apache access and error logs for the time the error happen and i have everyone's ips filtered out both in firewall and in apache config so only people i know can access the webpage and log into the game.

also some of the days i see logs in the early morning about RSA decrypting failing or something like that.

i found all of this really weird bc i made sure everyone thats playing the game has the modified client, also they can only connect after i saved their ips.

i have found nothing about this, just people with the wrong settings in the file.

i hope u guys can shed some light onto it. thank you.

1719866764091.png

Back