• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giving outfits to users from datebase or else

qosiu

Reaction score
Is there a method of giving on the online server as admin outfits? Like from datebase or something and where are players items stored?

Is there a method of giving on the online server as admin outfits? Like from datebase or something and where are players items stored?
You can store ANYTHING you like in the database, I emphasize anything because you can store anything. You just need to create the table or columns and any functions to store and retrieve the information.
To answer your question tho outfits are stored in the database but just the values not the outfits themselves, e.g. like a list of outfits.
PHP:
  `lookbody` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `lookfeet` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `lookhead` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `looklegs` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `looktype` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '136',
`lookaddons` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

These values are actual outfits only. Meaning that if i would like to give a player an outfit entering a value in looktype, this value will change as soon as a player logout to a value of last "weared" outfit. Value changes and player doesn' have access to that outfit anymose. What with other outfits belonging to that player? Where is information about that? I know for sure that outfits, addons and eq are stored somewhere else. I have TFS + gesior

Last edited:
These values are actual outfits only. Meaning that if i would like to give a player an outfit entering a value in looktype, this value will change as soon as a player logout to a value of last "weared" outfit. Value changes and player doesn' have access to that outfit anymose. What with other outfits belonging to that player? Where is information about that? I know for sure that outfits, addons and eq are stored somewhere else. I have TFS + gesior
otland/forgottenserver
Code:
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/data/XML/outfits.xml

otland/forgottenserver
Code:
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/data/XML/outfits.xml

It's not what I meant. What u gave me is a list of all outfits on tfs with their looktypes.

Example: There is a player X. This player bought an outfit in the store, say 150 looktype. Then this player found a bug, so I as an admin would like give another outfit to that player. If I would change a looktype in his record he will not have access to that outfit if he would change it for a second. It's only information about which outfit(from what he have) is already on him. Where is a list of his owned outfits?

Back