• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

Reaction score
Hello my OT friends i have today been online as a GM and seen also heard allot of stuff.

If you want to ask me question please use the help channel today i got spammed so much i even did put on the ignore function for privet messages.

Also for Rule Volation report, DO NOT REPORT ANYTHING ELSE!!

If you have any other questions for me you can find me on the forum, or send me a PM here.

I will not answer all privet messages in-game and if to many people asks me i will put on ignore again.

Dear Regards GM Kyoshiro.

Hats off to you, Kyoshiro. I've been doing a little test for the past 4 days (botting as soon as I got to Main until I was caught by a GM) to see how well the Gamemasters are doing their job. I botted up to level 71 and was finally punished today by GM Kyoshiro, and I'm impressed seeing as though you were publicly announced as a new GM just today. Just wanted to let the owners know they made an excellent choice when choosing you as a Gamemaster, and that botters should be fearful.

Keep up the good work,
Jo3Bingham

Hats off to you, Kyoshiro. I've been doing a little test for the past 4 days (botting as soon as I got to Main until I was caught by a GM) to see how well the Gamemasters are doing their job. I botted up to level 71 and was finally punished today by GM Kyoshiro, and I'm impressed seeing as though you were publicly announced as a new GM just today. Just wanted to let the owners know they made an excellent choice when choosing you as a Gamemaster, and that botters should be fearful.

Keep up the good work,
Jo3Bingham

First time a banned person does not flame me, I have no idea what the previous Game Masters have been up to probably working with the server and not had the time to check people.

I am here and at service hope you enjoy your time on this OT.

First time a banned person does not flame me, I have no idea what the previous Game Masters have been up to probably working with the server and not had the time to check people.

I am here and at service hope you enjoy your time on this OT.

Like I said, it was just a test from my stand point so why should I complain, :). I've seen GM Tertius(sp?) about 4-5 times just standing in Thais depot, but like you said you can't say for certain what they've been doing. Aside from the occasional PK's the server isn't half bad, and I might play for real (botless) once I'm unbanned.

Jo3

ocassional pks ?
how bout secondly pks ?
change the rules -.-

I've only died twice, once to a Demon Skeleton and the other to a PK. I've also ran through a pack of whiteskulls and redskulls and no one bothered me. Although I've seen plenty of people complain about the PKing I believe they should do something about it. Such as making, what would be free account cities (Thais, Venore, Carlin, Ab'Dendriel, etc.) protection zones, and making premium cities (Edron, Darashia, Ankrahmun, etc.) pvp zones, but I'm sure there's a better fix to the situation if they would sit down and try to figure something out.

Jo3

Back