• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm watch and bann

The amount of effort put forth to 'try' and get us banned simply amazes me. Yet, none of us have been banned, because we don't do stupid things such as UE Script or SD Combo. I find it funny though that your mains have been banned multiple times because you try to get an unfair advantage over us. Just play fair.

:thumbup:

he barely answer pms once again keep ur own bussnies

You posted this in a public forum, therefore it is his business. If you want matters kept private, do so yourself, although I don't mind you making fools of yourselves seeing as I find it quite amusing.

The amount of effort put forth to 'try' and get us banned simply amazes me. Yet, none of us have been banned, because we don't do stupid things such as UE Script or SD Combo. I find it funny though that your mains have been banned multiple times because you try to get an unfair advantage over us. Just play fair.

:thumbup:

yea just play fair stupid demona botter :]

You posted this in a public forum, therefore it is his business. If you want matters kept private, do so yourself, although I don't mind you making fools of yourselves seeing as I find it quite amusing.

thats ur option shouldnt care less

it's not his opinion it's a fact dumbass

as for people leaving our team, yea sure we just have other things to do than play tibia all day

and I understand the flippad guys for leaving our team cuz our team aint reallyacivbe atm

geeks attract geeks, u if anyone should know that:blink:

You left our team because we had too many people, yet your team is 30+ now. Makes sense?

power? i stabbed pierce team when we were 40 guys to just make u guys come back try actually do something but still u are to afraid so ppls leaving ur team cuz ur fighting on "noobchars" its ur own fault

Hypocrite at its finest. 'Man I left because there were to many people in this team and its retarded. I'm just gonna use people to level so when we stab I'll be mucho mucho levels but wait I just lose them in the end and switch ots :(.' Guess staying up till 6 each morning was a waste of time :/

^ you dont know how to play, why are u talking always

Maybe I can take some lessons from you :rolleyes:

This is a public forum that anyone who wishes to can view or post in, it is not a matter of opinion, and if you don't realize that than you're dumber then I thought. If you don't want people commenting on your stupidity keep it in private.

Back