• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gobia

Erexo

Kage
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Erexo
Gobia

I was running my custom server on OTclient for some time and I've got pretty frustrated with many of it's mechanics, so I decided to write my own client, and this is how this project was born.
Gobia is written in Go (hence not-that-clever name) language using cool Ebitengine library (I'm also a contributor there), and it took me slightly over 2 years of development to actually put it on production.
My goal was to tailor the client to the server's needs and focus strictly on my heavily modified 0.x TFS so it'd take a while to actually pair Gobia with vanilla TFS.
The UX/UI is a mix of my old client, current rl tibia and my unique solutions and everything was written from scratch. I'm not good at advertising so feel free to ask any questions if you are interested.

1677080276491.png

1677081307225.png

1677081427744.png

1677081792297.png

1677081812787.png

Last edited:
Well, it's obvious that you've put a lot of effort into this project. And, overall, it seems pretty good.

Personally, I don't like naruto ots, as I'm not a fan of naruto myself. Also, sprites for naturo ots are generally very bad. Right now, I'd encourage you to invest in a professional spriter to fix your sprites.

Good luck!

Back