• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God is definitely real...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no gods over all... because if god created everything... who created him?! O_O

and we pass over to Arabic belief.. they detonated Denmark because the picture of Mohamed.. but.. if "Mohamed" was real, and that would be so fucking bad to make a fake pic on him... wouldn't he come down himself to kick that danish ass because of the picture?! O_O

1If there was a God... why ain't he kill all humans.. because we are killing one of hes planets? O_O

2If there was a god.. how could he let Osama Bin laden kill a whole village with poison gas... O_O

3if there was a god, how come he have never prooven he exist... if there was a god and he did show himself once each 10 years or something.. everyone would know he was for real, and the children is comming to next generation...

4If there was a god... how could he let priest on the early year of 1200 century use Gods name to earn money and power?

Think of these things...

Sincerely

Think of this, what created life after a big ball of fire?

What about the things that happened and are happening to this:

180px-Virgen_de_guadalupe1.jpg

Scientists, NASA ppl, etc... already studied and checked and anything can't be proved as something scientific...

I actually think God exists...

(I don't know how to say this in english, but it's interesting.)

Word.

God exists and all of you who deny that will perish in the hungering fires of hell. Good luck there :)

Word.

God exists and all of you who deny that will perish in the hungering fires of hell. Good luck there :)

I am sooooooooooo looking forward to it :wub:

No, serious... You really think it's like that, If I don't belive in god, because of my own will... I will burn in a place called "Hell?" that's just the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

Word.

I rather stay in hell with fire all over my ass,,, then come to a place there Gay people are all over the place...

just imagen to see Ned Flanders in heaven O_O
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Did you see him? Did he respond to your prayers? What other proof the ones believing in god has except of so-called 'HOLY' bible?

I can see my laptop - it exists, but can I see god? Simple answer: no :(

You don't see air, and we know air exists.

I've had a prayer answered once.

There are proven prophecies in Revelations that prove he's real, along with the supernatural (such as ghosts, and sense of appending doom)

Just because you can't see it doesn't make it not real.

Red

How do you know "God" is air?

AND where is this written and discovered?
There are proven prophecies in Revelations that prove he's real, along with the supernatural (such as ghosts, and sense of appending doom)

I like the concept of god simply because its neither provable or disprovable.

You cannot disprove god's existence because there was never any proof that he existed to begin with.
You cannot prove his existence either because he have never done anything to make his presence known.
God will also never make his presence known because the entire concept about god and heaven/hell is based on belief, you are not suppose to KNOW if god exists or not, you are supposed to BELIEVE that he exists.

So in the end, the whole concept about god is not to know, its about blindly believing in something that may or may not exist.

Personally I do not believe in a god, why?
Because to me the entire concept of a god is an old and dumb belief which came from ancient times when they did not have science and thus believed that everything came from a god or some other entity which was almighty and could do anything. And to be honest, I find it kind of ridiculous that we live in a modern society and yet retain the same mindset they did 2000+ years ago; The belief in some kind of almighty entity who decides everything and created everything.

I'm not saying God is air. But air doesn't prove itself present, neither does god. We believe in air, but not god?

Also, you've probably never read a bible before. That's why :eek:

Red

He didn't say god was air, he was making an example that just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I'm not saying God is air. But air doesn't prove itself present, neither does god. We believe in air, but not god?

Also, you've probably never read a bible before. That's why :eek:

Red

Nope, because I think it's full of shit..

sorry if you take this offensive..

Air does prove itself present. Wind for example, or when fanning a fire, or when breathing.

There is no gods over all... because if god created everything... who created him?! O_O

and we pass over to Arabic belief.. they detonated Denmark because the picture of Mohamed.. but.. if "Mohamed" was real, and that would be so fucking bad to make a fake pic on him... wouldn't he come down himself to kick that danish ass because of the picture?! O_O

The policy to show/create pictures of Mohammad is practice of Muslims, not by Muhammad himself, nor god himself. This was created by the Muslim people, not the god and or prophet.

1If there was a God... why ain't he kill all humans.. because we are killing one of hes planets? O_O

Humans are is ultimate creation, why would he kill anybody? People die. He knows this, why would he have to do it?[/QUOTE]

2If there was a god.. how could he let Osama Bin laden kill a whole village with poison gas... O_O

Again, people die. It's life. Why would he prevent the natural order of things?

3if there was a god, how come he have never prooven he exist... if there was a god and he did show himself once each 10 years or something.. everyone would know he was for real, and the children is comming to next generation...

And some people don't live past 5-10 minutes old. He doesn't need to prove anything to anybody. You're the owner of an OT. You don't need to prove to the players that you're the owner by logging in and showing your GM powers. You can do things behind the scenes, they'll believe you're there.

4If there was a god... how could he let priest on the early year of 1200 century use Gods name to earn money and power?

Natural order of life again. Some people use anything in their power to thrive. Why disrupt the natural order?

Think of these things...

Sincerely

Red

Nope, because I think it's full of shit..

sorry if you take this offensive..

Perhaps you should read sometime, regards to whether you think it's shit or not. The opposing attorney learns about his opponent in the courtroom, even if he thinks he's shit.

Why would I read about something unimportant?

There's a point in everything that Red just said.

K, this is what I gotta say about religion.

Some smartass people wrote the bible for people who had a rough life. So those people could live for something and have hope for the future.

Even if God does exist, I really doubt that he "took" the life of Michael Jackson, it was a coincident.

Michael Jackson was not a rapist and everything that he did to the music was amazing..

Even if God does exist, I really doubt that he "took" the life of Michael Jackson, it was a coincident.

Michael Jackson was not a rapist and everything that he did to the music was amazing..

Agreed. You could be my best friend :thumbup:

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back