• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God is definitely real...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a point in everything that Red just said.

Ok, listen carefully...
DON'T TAKE THIS TO OFFENSIVE ALL PEOPLE FROM ESPECIALLY MIDDLE-EAST!

People in Iraq, for example... They pray much.
Look at the country... Wars like every day, every day on the news: 100 people in Iraq died yesterday because of Suicide bomber.

And what do they say about that Suicide Bomber?...
He said it was gods will.. YE RIGHT?

Countries up in the north, like here... in sweden.
I don't know about the whole people but, I think most of the swedish people doesn't belive in god, or have a relegion...

Look at our country?... Do I have to say more?

Again, people die. It's life. Why would he prevent the natural order of things?
Prevent natural order of things? Didnt God create everything? so also the "natural order of things"? Most people who believe in god say living on earth is just a test to see if you are worthy enough to come to heaven.
And the same people talk about "faith". So when a girl gets murderd its "faith" wich is conrolled by the big man. The same big man who doesnt allow sinners to heaven.

Chew on that

Ok, listen carefully...
DON'T TAKE THIS TO OFFENSIVE ALL PEOPLE FROM ESPECIALLY MIDDLE-EAST!

People in Iraq, for example... They pray much.
Look at the country... Wars like every day, every day on the news: 100 people in Iraq died yesterday because of Suicide bomber.

And what do they say about that Suicide Bomber?...
He said it was gods will.. YE RIGHT?

Countries up in the north, like here... in sweden.
I don't know about the whole people but, I think most of the swedish people doesn't belive in god, or have a relegion...

Look at our country?... Do I have to say more?

Different religions believe in different things.
Nobody can say god exists or not.
Just because you don't believe in god doesn't mean God doesn't exist, same with for those who do believe in god.
And plus Sweden has nothing to protect from, the middle east fight for different beliefs and oil, also they have a very crucial government system. That's why they're involved in wars a lot.

I don't have a religion, but as Red said, is there any other way to explain these "supernatural" things, such as ghosts, and sense of appending doom?

I don't have a religion, but as Red said, is there any other way to explain these "supernatural" things, such as ghosts, and sense of appending doom?

Have you seen any?

If ghosts were real, then why did they have to make casper the ghost with a computer?

What Supernatural things?

I guess he means the weird things, like tears of blood dripping out a maria statue etc

For example, ghosts, and sense of appending doom?

I'm not gonna argue, I can't make you believe in something you don't believe in.

Ghosts... I can't explain something that doesn't exists.

"Appending Doom", just bunch of crap.

EARTH IS GOING DOWN TOMORROW!

Neon that is kinda what all of this is about, duh'.

How do you know that it doesn't exist?

And how could you prove they DOES exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back