• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God is definitely real...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the ones who don't believe in God... how can you prove everything that happened to the paint or image or whatever it is of the Virgin Mary.

180px-Virgen_de_guadalupe1.jpg

Some dude felt like painting a chick?

It's not painted...

I said, if you already know what happened and what's happening to that paint/image...

You should read some news. :)

- A group of terrorist threw muriatic acid to the paint and the paint kept in the same state.

- A group of terrorist that didn't believe in this, they tried to destroy it with a bomb and it didn't happen anything to the paint, the building was damaged, but not the paint.

- The NASA already made investigations to this paint, and they got the result that it's like made with laser or something, but how come someone could get a laser less/more than 500 years ago?

Also, the texture of the mantle is not special, it should've been destroyed a long time ago...

;)

God exists, why would he care on showing himself? He already did to people that pray, but people that believe at a 100% in him, I believe in God, but I got my sins, I'm not 'clean' as it could be said... but there's people that it is.. and the Virgin Mary has appeared to them.

Also, no offense but thinking that 'a dude felt like painting a chick' is pure ignorance for me.. :(

It's not painted...

I said, if you already know what happened and what's happening to that paint/image...

You should read some news. :)

- A group of terrorist threw muriatic acid to the paint and the paint kept in the same state.

- A group of terrorist that didn't believe in this, they tried to destroy it with a bomb and it didn't happen anything to the paint, the building was damaged, but not the paint.

- The NASA already made investigations to this paint, and they got the result that it's like made with laser or something, but how come someone could get a laser less/more than 500 years ago?

Also, the texture of the mantle is not special, it should've been destroyed a long time ago...

;)

It is said that it appeared in 1531, do we have to believe it?

I edited my post like some minutes after you people read it, look at it. :>

The Virgin Mary has appeared many times, not just in 1531.

I'd say that everyone has a point but there's no reason to argue any further, you believe what you wanna believe and I'll believe what I wanna believe.

But ontopic, if Michael Jackson's death proves that God exist, no, no way. Michael Jackson dying several hours after Farrah Fawcett is just a total coincident if you ask me.

Well
God Exists.
The god
he has no father no sister no mum or anything.
hes the god.
@neon
YES! THERE IS A GOD FFS NOOB RACIST.

Well
God Exists.
The god
hes the god.
@neon
YES! THERE IS A GOD FFS NOOB RACIST.

Oh, your arguments enlighten me! Now I have to believe.
This one especially:
husam said:

I wonder... if you believe in god then wont you have to believe in santa claus too? Both have equally high chance of existing, don't they? Not to mention that they both supposedly perform miracles that no one actually notices.

Husam, I'm sorry but nothing you say makes sence ;\

Well,i belive in ghosts or the think we call it,Gien.
because there was a man that if you say your first name and your mother name a ghost or smthing telling him what he did last week and other
i was beliving on it
but a guy called him and said to him my son got a proplem and sick
and he told him his son name and mother of son then he said a cat jumped in your son and it was a ghost
or Gien

There was more than hearing, just can't find a good way to put it in.

ok.

Well I don't think religion should be discussed at all as it will just result in everyone getting pissed off, people have different beliefs.

Guess you're right ;p

Wont discuss it anymore.

Conclusion: I am right.

Discussion is closed.

Btw. The MJ joke was wack, and I think its a bit to soon to make stupid jokes like that.

I can really see that your raised as a noob swe kiddo...
I don't believe in God but you should seriously take some readings or even listening to classes before you start make such statements.

And also, just because you do not believe in God, do you have to be so offensive? Everyone has to listen and believe what you think?

Everyone has theyr own religion and God's for theyr own purpose.
I don't believe in God, the only God i believe in is myself.
But that does not mean I will go out and say such arrogant things to all those believers. Put yourself together already...

Yours,
Vanderlay

Ok, listen carefully...
DON'T TAKE THIS TO OFFENSIVE ALL PEOPLE FROM ESPECIALLY MIDDLE-EAST!

People in Iraq, for example... They pray much.
Look at the country... Wars like every day, every day on the news: 100 people in Iraq died yesterday because of Suicide bomber.

And what do they say about that Suicide Bomber?...
He said it was gods will.. YE RIGHT?

People can interpret (and misinterpret god's will into any way they desire. This is not disproving the existence or reality.

Countries up in the north, like here... in sweden.
I don't know about the whole people but, I think most of the swedish people doesn't belive in god, or have a relegion...

Look at our country?... Do I have to say more?

That's like the theory that if you smoke a cigarette you're cool. Smoking doesn't make you cool. Just as not believing in God makes you correct. Both are false. (and it can be changed into any metaphor you desire).

Prevent natural order of things? Didnt God create everything? so also the "natural order of things"? Most people who believe in god say living on earth is just a test to see if you are worthy enough to come to heaven.
And the same people talk about "faith". So when a girl gets murderd its "faith" wich is conrolled by the big man. The same big man who doesnt allow sinners to heaven.

Chew on that

Yes, god created everything, but god doesn't dictate everything that will happen in the world. Everything would be too perfect. Just like OT servers, GMs can't dictate everything, players need to figure it out for themselves. As I've said, death is a natural part of life. Nobody avoids it, timing is the only wavering factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back