• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God Problem

adangonsol

Reaction score
I have a big problem in my TFS 0.3.6. In my web site or highscores in game my god character apear there.
How can i fix that?

Srry for my english

Open your xampp folder>htdocs>config>config.php look for something like this.
"$config['site']['players_group_id_block'] = 4; // don't show in statistics players with group ID higher (or equal) then (show tutors, senior tutors and normal players)"

the 4 mean's CM's and above will not show in highscores and such.

Open your xampp folder>htdocs>config>config.php look for something like this.
"$config['site']['players_group_id_block'] = 4; // don't show in statistics players with group ID higher (or equal) then (show tutors, senior tutors and normal players)"

the 4 mean's CM's and above will not show in highscores and such.

what he said^_^

I got same problem, and it's alredy configured that "rank id's above 2 should not be visible" and that's what my player group id and rankd id is.

Anyone a suggestion?

# This access and above will not be in highscores
$cfg['ranks_access'] = 2;

I would now start to think that gms and such had their rank called "access" in earlier versions. But nowdays they are put into "groups". My server uses group ids and not access. Too bad I know nothing about html codes or I would try to re-configurate it..

Back