• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Going To Realm Crafter]

Delconis

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Info
  • Ip: shadowoftheeclipse.servegame.com
  • Client 8.4
  • EXP: Staged 10x-1x (++ Might Change ++)
  • Skills: 15x (Might Change)
  • Magic: 10x (Might Change)
  • Map: 10meg Custom (Expanding)
  • Quests: ~6 Custom (A few more on the way)

Server
  • Windows 7
  • AMD64 6000 Dual Core
  • 3GB DDR 6000
  • 320GB Hard Drive, 80GB Automated Backup, Monthly DVD-Backups
  • 15 Meg Connection
  • Linsys WRT-54GS2 Router (DD-WRT.v24)
  • TFS 0.3.2 (Crying Damson)
  • Will be moveing the server to leased space once ther server is more complete and we start devopling a population.

Current Description
  • Right now the server is mainly just a slow feeling RPGish server. I want to give it a boost to the speed of things but don't want to lose the RPG feel. Want to add some unique PVP area and rewards to the server. But I don't want it to be so much PVP all new chars will fail dew to the high levels. I want to have Very Balanced Player verse Environment and Player fighting.

• There is alot I would like to do with my server, If you apply for the mapper postions you may need to go threw the current map and clean it up and make it more workable. Also new area's would have to be very detailed.
  • Scripter positions are the ones that are really in demand on this project. There are many complex scripts the need to be completed. Some unique Ideas that will require a very good scripter.
  • Website Design is need to fix something and give a unique look.

Postions
  • Host [1/1] Deconis
  • Mapper [0/3]
  • Scripter [0/2]
  • Website [0/1]

Payments
  • Mind that the server makes no money at the moment and my not make money. Payments threw the website are being setup right now but that does not mean money rolls in. You must be dedicated.
  • Payments will based on a % of the donation recived from the server that will be agreed upon. somewhere around 5%-10%
  • If for some reason you be come inactive with update and making new content/features or not meeting productivity deadlines you will goto a lesser % somewhere around 1-3%
  • If you ware inactive for a long period of time you will no longer receive your % of the donations.
  • Payments will be discussed

Contact
  • Name: David
  • Best: Contact me threw a private message on OTland.net
  • Email: [email protected]
Map
  • This is the map at the current state. The desert isn't done although there is a huge crypt started with no spawns in it. There will be a HoTA quest. Theres a lot of work to be done to it yet so don't be to judgmental.
ground_ground.gif

Temple and trainer tiles
trainerstemple.jpg

A boss that will spawn a portal
temptress.jpg

Last edited:
Actual Think Just going to ditch this project and goto Realm Crafter and make a tibia like game. If any of you would like to join me

Scripters are more then welcome, Although you may need to buy a copy of Realm Crafter($100) to gain the scripter. It's Blitz I believe.

Webdesigner is more then welcome, The server does use MySql so making a pretty dynamic webpage is very possible.

3d Modelers are Very welcome. Could help with anything from Plant Life to whole Dungeons and charterer models and NPC and Monsters as well. It's free to get started with this thanks to Blender.

If it does run and we do take donations/subscriptions The server will take 50% for costs and expansion. Money going back into the game. and the other 50% would be split between the Team. At the moment it does not make money so don't expect it. This is just a hobbie to me and I'm hoping you all too. But if it does pay you will be paid as long as you are working on it.

Back