• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Got hacked.

Minimii

Reaction score
My database got hacked and everything got fucked up.

But I have a backup from yesterday, so how could I import that shit?
I get error message every time I try like

------------------------------------------------------bugg.JPG

Thats the first error message , where should I input that line?

Im not to lazt to edit it lol, i've edited it alot. But I don't know how I should edit it to fix this error, thats why im asking.

If you have the same error as above just delete the line on your backup that says
create table accounts
because it is already created....
duh a bit logic ;s

So basicly i'll write like this mysql -u root -p -D backup.sql if the name on the sql file is backup? :O And where should I input it?
on winblow if you have mysql-server (not xampp) you type it on the cmd and is
mysql -u root -p -D DATABASE NAME < PATH/to/back/up/file
(u have first to create the db) and yes with <
example:
mysql -u root -p -D theforgottenserver < /home/migxxx/Desktop/theforgottenserver.sql

and on linux is on terminal

on winblow if you have mysql-server (not xampp) you type it on the cmd and is
mysql -u root -p -D DATABASE NAME < PATH/to/back/up/file
(u have first to create the db) and yes with <
example:
mysql -u root -p -D theforgottenserver < /home/migxxx/Desktop/theforgottenserver.sql

and on linux is on terminal

When I write this: mysql -u root -p -D Pure < C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/Pure/backup.sql in the CMD I just get the error message
Code:
[B]mysql is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.[/B]

Back
Top Bottom