• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Got hacked.

Minimii

Reaction score
My database got hacked and everything got fucked up.

But I have a backup from yesterday, so how could I import that shit?
I get error message every time I try like

------------------------------------------------------bugg.JPG

Thats the first error message , where should I input that line?

The hacker deleted your account table?

If you don't have any accounts/players there just import the database.sql again, or if you're using a newer version "Schema.Mysql".

Otherwise you could use your backup (?) if you got one.

/Nikkster

The hacker deleted your account table?

If you don't have any accounts/players there just import the database.sql again, or if you're using a newer version "Schema.Mysql".

Otherwise you could use your backup (?) if you got one.

/Nikkster

Im using my database backup but I get errors like that when I import it.

Yea everything thats happen in my server in like 7 days =) Like peoples donation items and levels and everything.

I just want to know why I get this error message because the only thing I did was to export the database from the phpmyadmin, then now when I import it I get this shit.

Do in pma all options optimize repair check etc. Then if it won't help delete .TRG and .TRN and copy it from new database.

Comman someone that knows whats the problem?

Code:
[B]#1146 - Table 'pure.guild_ranks' doesn't exist [/B]

Getting that error now, I know I must make it exist, but where in the database should I make it exist? And should I write like CREATE TABLE `guild_ranks` or how should I do?

Back