• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Got killed again

Syndoquai

Reaction score
another mage bomb.... to awarded
seriously fix the fucking times on the login bolshit
just lost so much both times

maybe not the case... maybe it was 10 players in ventrillo that logged on and sded me instantly.. i dont know what you want to call that but... instant sding @ login shouldn't be possible...

dont you agree? real tibia made it 10 seconds for a reason... i dont see why you dont do the same

maybe not the case... maybe it was 10 players in ventrillo that logged on and sded me instantly.. i dont know what you want to call that but... instant sding @ login shouldn't be possible...

dont you agree? real tibia made it 10 seconds for a reason... i dont see why you dont do the same

Since that's how masslog works. It's pvp, its strategy as long as it's not a magebomb.

strategy involves masslogs obviously...
but masslogging and 1 hitting people isnt strategy
its called a bot

hahaha matt :]
looking forward for next your complaining tread :D

macan, i see you dont complain
you just die like noob and dont login for 5 days
awaiting you to try pvping again

Hes tired of kids like you look at ur arms dude

tbh, I'm flattered cuz u care about me so much, u even know how much i was offline, and I've been offline cuz of real life issues.
also 2x i died due internet kick (kim and mehmetcik killed me) and when i died in hellgate i had to go offline so dying was kinda fast way to do so, i even loged before we started to fight, then i was like; "i cant do that to the team, leave them like this", so i logined again and at least tried to do something, but for ur info, ill be back after the update probably, now i have exams and shits, so till then, keep whine, it makes me smile=)

u got rushed and owned? lag my ass

Seems that ur even more dumb as i thought :s
Did i ever mention Yoshi? I said about 2 deaths that Arthozar~ and mehmetcik did on me, i didnt said nothing about lags/kicks at hellgate, but well i guess some ppl just dont have common sence

Back