• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphical Spell creator

New UI concept, debug compiled memory usage, generated script:
My025.png

I'd say keep it up, for sure! I can make spells by hand.. but.. It's just so damn boring and hard to visualize! This is something I'd use almost every day.

Red

it's fantastic, maybe I will remake the spells of tibia, because are a bit simple and I dont like much custom spells :p

this is amazing :D keep up the good work it will also help more unskilled and unexperienced people to make their server more custom :p.
This Is A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

This is the exact reason why Open Tibia is a fail thesedays.

I don't run a server, and I'm not saying it needs to be pay to use, what I was saying pretty much is, Leave it for someone who actually values their server, instead of just downloading it, and making just a bunch of spells a server doesn't need.

That is why tibia fails, because a lot of servers have OP spells, limited to 2 vocations, Sorcerer and a Druid.

I'm just saying simply limit it to the dedicated people, to decrease the new servers with 100 custom spells for Sorcerer's and druids, where as the other vocations get maybe 3.
It's not my creation, just my opinion.

I don't run a server, and I'm not saying it needs to be pay to use, what I was saying pretty much is, Leave it for someone who actually values their server, instead of just downloading it, and making just a bunch of spells a server doesn't need.

That is why tibia fails, because a lot of servers have OP spells, limited to 2 vocations, Sorcerer and a Druid.

I'm just saying simply limit it to the dedicated people, to decrease the new servers with 100 custom spells for Sorcerer's and druids, where as the other vocations get maybe 3.

Just do not play such servers? It's so insanely easy to dodge them.

In my opinion this just enchants the fun behind it. Just like a map editor, you see yourself making it using a hex editor or so?

im not owning any server, but to have such tool to just "play" with spells is fun ^^ you should add to this tool possibility to make "free" donations if you don't want to sell it :)

Well yh, add a possible link to donate - support the work and possible updates. I would donate (allow any amounts) to help the ot community recceive support freely and regulary!

This community needs more community based ideas and help.
Not any of this "Hallo dar ;3 this is my program, nao giv mi da munies >=l "

THAT IS WHY THE MARKET SECTION IS PREM ONLY!

A free community was intended with the creation of this forum, and so shall is stay a free community.

No Tibia fails because of their updates I guess. Even though, personally, I like them.

OPEN Tibia fails because of people like you who want to charge cash for everything.

Donation for his time? Sure thing.
Donations for OTServs? There shouldn't be such thing. Of course, the owner needs to keep up the hosting, so an optional donation system should be set in place. If they players enjoy to Otserv, they would donate. At least thats how it used to be until people started to sell shit.

Once this has been completed, I will be donating if you allow it.

OPEN Tibia fails because of people like you who want to charge cash for everything.

Donation for his time? Sure thing.
Donations for OTServs? There shouldn't be such thing. Of course, the owner needs to keep up the hosting

Firstly, I don't charge for anything, I don't run any servers and I don't sell any of my graphics/maps etc, I do not play tibia as much as I use too, so please get your claims right, I was just merely stating an Option.

As for the donation for his time, of course that is why it would cost (if it does, I'm not saying it has to).

Donations for OtServers I don't exactly like, even so, they are needed, for the hosting purposes etc, I just wish they weren't so OP'd on a lot of servers, anyway, as I am saying, for those who gather donations, 1$ wouldn't be missed, but its just an option right?..

I'm not trying to create a heated argument here debating whether or not its a good idea, so I will leave it with this.

It is up to TGYoshi, to decide, if he wants it free then he can make it free, which it looks to be that way anyway, just merely stated an option for him :)

Heh, a single player sprite + correct Z-indices makes everything look a lot better already.
testimg4.gif

When will it be released?

As I've stated before; I'll release it whenever I feel it's ready for production.

Do it work with direction spell?

It does.

============

Edit: Something I've been working on today; copy-paste feature, with region selection (ctrl+click for individual tiles, shift+drag for rectangle etc...).
Makes it "faster" to create things like this;
JDtUy.png

testimg5.gif

(directional)

Script generated:
(Damage amount and type isn't yet generated)
Lua:
-- SpellCreator generated.

-- Areas/Combat for 0ms
local combat0_Explosion = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat0_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREAREA)
setCombatParam(combat0_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT)
setCombatArea(combat0_Explosion,createCombatArea({{1, 1, 1},
{1, 2, 1}}))

-- Areas/Combat for 200ms
local combat2_Explosion = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat2_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREAREA)
setCombatParam(combat2_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT)
setCombatArea(combat2_Explosion,createCombatArea({{0, 1, 1, 1, 0},
{1, 0, 0, 0, 1},
{0, 0, 2, 0, 0}}))

-- Areas/Combat for 400ms
local combat4_Explosion = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat4_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREAREA)
setCombatParam(combat4_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT)
setCombatArea(combat4_Explosion,createCombatArea({{0, 1, 1, 1, 0},
{1, 0, 0, 0, 1},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 2, 0, 0}}))

-- Areas/Combat for 600ms
local combat6_Explosion = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat6_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREAREA)
setCombatParam(combat6_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT)
setCombatArea(combat6_Explosion,createCombatArea({{0, 1, 1, 1, 0},
{1, 0, 0, 0, 1},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 2, 0, 0}}))

-- Areas/Combat for 800ms
local combat8_Explosion = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat8_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREAREA)
setCombatParam(combat8_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT)
setCombatArea(combat8_Explosion,createCombatArea({{0, 1, 1, 1, 0},
{1, 0, 0, 0, 1},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 2, 0, 0}}))

-- Areas/Combat for 1000ms
local combat10_Explosion = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat10_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREAREA)
setCombatParam(combat10_Explosion, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT)
setCombatArea(combat10_Explosion,createCombatArea({{0, 1, 1, 1, 0},
{1, 0, 0, 0, 1},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 2, 0, 0}}))

function RunPart(c,cid,var) -- Part
	doCombat(cid, c, var)
end

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	RunPart(combat0_Explosion,cid,var)
	addEvent(RunPart,200,combat2_Explosion,cid,var)
	addEvent(RunPart,400,combat4_Explosion,cid,var)
	addEvent(RunPart,600,combat6_Explosion,cid,var)
	addEvent(RunPart,800,combat8_Explosion,cid,var)
	addEvent(RunPart,1000,combat10_Explosion,cid,var)
	return true
end

Last edited:
Is there any reason for having one? If so, I'll add it.
But now monsters can also use the spells, which is actually quite cool.

Omg its look very nice!!!!!!!!! I want it :dddd

Can you please past the code with the energy spin?

Back