• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphical Spell creator

Well i support this fully! It is a usefool tool, so finish it. Ignore those who want it now etc, as it will just be better if it is finished and we all can benefit off of your hard work.

This community need to give more and ask less!

Ty TGYoshi for being that part of the community!

Good luck with the project :D

I can't wait for this release. I mostly make spells for monsters to use (let's face it, awesome monster spells = awesome monsters). I'll post some of my creations as well ;)

Red

Changed the UI some more. I think this is most "pleasant" to work with. (ignore the two panes on the right)

Got to find something for the timeline tho.

AxoL9.png

This is the first spell creator I actually like. Using this will actually make it easier to create fancy and interesting spells. However I mainly need to make spells for monsters, It will still work but its annoying and mess to link to the spell file. Oh well I can deal with that small hick-up.

Great work so far.

This takes spell creating to a whole new level. It focus' more on the visuals which is what is lacking and needed imo.

This is just great! It is a legit "useful" tool and therefore you; TGYoshi are a GOD.

REEEELEEEEAAAASSEEEEE IT ALREADY -_-

The crowd has spoken!

Please release :(

How much is it left?

I don't really understand why I should release this already why it isn't functional enough.

====
Saving and loading "brushes" (stuff you put down on the grid thingy) works now.
EJlrj.png

Now getting saving and loading a whole spell to work.

====
Saving a whole spell also works now;
NztJG.png

(random screenshots without any readable information :p)

Last edited:
The only thing i need its add areas, direction and such things. Effects and other things i can edit myself xD

Seems like this will be the final UI;
u1KKW.png

Resizing the screen seems to work flawless.

Several things left for the very first release;
- Importing all area and distance effects
- Getting distance effects to work
- Damage type
- XML generation and settings for it

Besides that everything seems to work etc.

I might add some "auto" installation into the server's data folder tho (optional, just for the people who are too lazy to manually "install" it :3).

Omg omg omg omg :d gogogo!!!!

Back