• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grr

Lowp

Reaction score
Hello! Next time you want to delete anything bad that this type of knight and Paladin. How can you make a vote, instead of removing it just? Bad as hell to knight and Paladin can not crita I think anyway surely many more who feel the same.

Sorry if it's bad English!

i'm voting for a lower healing for pallys,they heal fking 1,5k~ hp with exura san -.-

i agree,knigts are pretty much useless now ^.-

OTS noob -.-

Knights aren't killing machines.
BTW learn to use Utito Tempo and you rox ;)

Anyway
I think it's pretty balanced now.
It's still not finished but it's on a good way:)

OTS noob -.-

Knights aren't killing machines.
BTW learn to use Utito Tempo and you rox ;)

Anyway
I think it's pretty balanced now.
It's still not finished but it's on a good way:)

First of all,i'm not a noob. I dont rly care what you think about me.

and about knigts as killing machines: they've been like that from the start of this server,until now when the 8.4 spells arrived ^.-

oh and btw,i DO know how to use Utito Tempo.

Lower pally healing, raise knight healing, get rid of stair hop exhaust, problem solved.

pallys heal alot, yes yes we know san should heal 700 on a lvl 200 pally

they just luire 5 demons and mas san ... easy leveling

keep it as it is at the moment and just lower the hits with ues, since high lvld' druids take like 1k with mas tera.
Waaaay to much!

if pally's heal 700 renacashi could solo all pallies
Exura san would depend on the pally's level, it wouldn't be a set value. Besides, him being able to solo level 150 pallies is more than justifiable, I mean people complain that it's unfair that he can 1 hit 150 mages and stuff, but in all honestly take into account he's 200 levels higher than them, that's like complaining about the fact a 100ms can 1 hit a level 8.

Back