• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration Guide for all that got error´s when install Gesiors acc maker!

Ljnus

Xozé
Reaction score
For all you that got problems like the famous step 4 problem or other error´s, read this "Guide".

I was trying to install the acc maker with xampp 1.7, but it didn't seems to work, so ffs use xampp 1.6.5. Download here. http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/x/xa/xampp/xampp-win32-1.6.5-installer.exe
I recommend to NOT use xampp Lite.
Use TFS (The forgotten Server) as OT server to be sure that it will work.

1. Download and install xampp, then configure it as this guide shows. http://otland.net/f137/how-setup-mysql-answers-normal-errors-too-photos-now-11804/

2. After that download Gesiors acc maker i suggest this version! UNNAMED031a for TFS 02.rar

3. extract and overwrite all the files in c:/.../xampp/htdocs.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE CONFIGURED THE CONFIG.LUA FILE IN YOUR OT SERVER LIKE THIS...
-- SQL
sqlType = "mysql"
passwordType = "plain"
(Go in to your TFS folder and find config.lua and make sure that the code above is set to "mysql".)

4. Now when all that is done. go to http://localhost/install.php
Of course you need to make sure that Apache and mysql is running, hope your not that stupid :)

5. STEP 1 "Set server path" locate you OT server like "c:/games/ot/theforgottenserver/" whatever, i dont know were you got you server:p.

6. Go step by step... set your admin password and so on... It's not so hard to understand what to do.

If you have done this, it should not be any problems. The very important thing is that you must use the right version of xampp and make sure that everything else is configured the right way.
Like that you have set it to "mysql" in config.lua when you use xampp... this solved my problem... the STEP 4 problem. If you got other error's then you must have configured something else wrong.
Hope this helped you!

Any questions? just ask.

Last edited:
did ur apache close and u got this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 319

thats my problem , i'm runing on Xammp 1.6.6

Then get 1.6.5... that was my problem. The version, apache behaves can be very strange sometimes.. just re-install. But use 1.6.5. When i was running the latest xampp Ive got many different Error's like you named up there.

i get a lot of errors with 1.6.5 , like the cont panel, ports and all kind of sort things :/

in the CP of xampp I get Apache "running" but when I click start in MySql nothing happens, I don't get the "running" message. But my otserver is fine, it's the gesior my problem! please help!

Back