• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guild invite when warmode

Should it be able to invite during warmode?

• Yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters

NeoTristan

Reaction score
I think all the teams will agree with me it is very annyoing that when ur in warmode u can not invite ppl to the guild, this should be changed. Sign this post and fill in poll

UPDATE:
U shouldnt be able to leave guild during warmode, ( Prevents from hunting without warmode )

Kind regards

We skuls

The community asked for this feature when it was still possible to invite players during war mode, because players were leaving the guild to go hunt and then got an invite back in when they wanted to fight.

EDIT: To respond to your "Update", leaving is possible because players shouldn't be locked to guilds. They might not have wanted to go into war, so they should be able to leave, but then they can't join again for the war. There are many ways it could be abused if you couldn't leave during war.

hey Talatuen, you have no idea to fix the problem of noobchars in war-mode? Like... if you die in war-mode, if had a poeple next to you, this person get yellow, or if this person be next to you for 5min, he get yellow, something like that... is hard, I know, GO TO LUNARFORCE, and IM in lunarforce, but i want to fight here too... and people be exiving 1K players to find some battle to fuck is sux :x

leaving guild during wm should be locked, seriously. You could ask leader to kick you from the team if u would like to. U should know what u want - fight or bot.

Yeah... the winning team will hunt, the lose team will be on pzone, if you want hunt, is simple, FIGHT and win the war-mode fast, is a different system... When a team accept war-mode, they know the consequences...

Should make it possible for one guild to be able to surrender (without disbanding a guild) and the enemy guild leader has to answer to the request by accepting a forfeit or turning it down and keeping the warmode on.

This would help if lets say one guild is leading by 180-50 in a warmode and the frag limit is 200. You wouldn't have to disband your guild or anything, just forfeit and start a new warmode.

Back