• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guild][NEW WORLD!!!] Happy Tibians :-)

Are you joining the fun?

• Total voters
I guess which ever is gonna be EU, Blez :)
However i guess i cant find time to play^^

I wanna join, actually I play a 270 ms on Fortera but i'm sick of the community.

New worlds opening up soon!
Won't play though... School :/
In addition to these mergers, we plan to set up two new Open PvP worlds: Quilia and Hydera.
These worlds will be blocked for character world transfers for a significant amount of time. However, please note that depending on how their populations evolve, it may still be possible that these worlds will be opened for transfers or even be merged with other worlds at some point of time.

Realese "a few weeks after world merge on August 14th"

Count me in if it's pvp bcuz I'm been an active player for 4 years on Luminera which is npvp, and I continue to play all the time. It should be fun

I will join with you guys! Name is undecided..but it will have meow in it! xD

Quilia and Hydera, two new Open PvP game worlds, will be set up tomorrow.

Both worlds will be blocked for character world transfers.
Please note that only premium accounts will be able to start there within the initial phase.

I am doing... Homework... Oh well fk this! You just wait guys! Gonna be there after school (in a year) haha :D
Good luck to everyone :)

Downtime

All game worlds, as well as the website will be offline from 10:00 until approximately 12:00 CEST.
For further information on this downtime, please check the latest news on the official website as soon as it is back online, or have a look right away at our supported and promoted fansites.

Kind regards,
Your CipSoft Team

Hopefully soon :)

When the server starts I will bring the money I got at home to the bank and then buy premium. Keep me updated and PM me please if it starts. BTW who is going to be the leader now?

If there aren't enough vice-leaders I can be one if you want me to.

//EDIT:

Aug 25 2014 -
Quilia and Hydera, two new Open PvP game worlds, will be set up tomorrow. Both worlds will be blocked for character world transfers. Please note that only premium accounts will be able to start there within the initial phase.

TODAY IS THE DAY! IM HEADING TO THE BANK RIGHT NOW xD

My name will be "Master Abyss"

Last edited:
letter_martel_W.gif
ith today's server save, we implemented a few content fixes. For example:

• Their Master's Voice: The mad mage will now spawn randomly at one of three different locations in the dungeon. Also, we addressed an issue that allowed players to seal the area off for other characters until the next server save. The world change now gets reset to its initial slime stage if there is no character in the dungeon that has gobbled enough slime to face the mage. Moreover, we addressed an issue with reappearing slime even though players had managed to clean the whole area.
  • A couple of map issues and typos were fixed.

Please note that a new client version is available. The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. You can also download the new stand-alone client version 10.53 from our download section.

Enjoy!
Your Community Managers
letter_martel_A.gif
s announced yesterday
preview_image.jpg
, a new preview starts on Aurora and Aurera today. It features an increased experience gain for all characters below level 50.

This experience boost for killing monsters is intended to help new players getting past the early stages of the game more quickly so that they can finally set out to explore the more challenging parts of the Tibian world and embark on daring adventures. The bonus experience only applies to your level progress.
While characters of level 1 and 2 will benefit from a bonus that doubles their experience gain, this bonus will slowly decrease as they advance in level until it reaches the normal experience gain at level 50.
The experience bar will be coloured yellow if this bonus is active and if you place the mouse pointer on the bar it will tell you how much it currently affects your experience gain.

Further details about the preview can be found in the corresponding announcements and threads onAurora's and Aurera's world boards. Game designer Evonary will do her best to answer your questions about the preview there.

Please note that the preview is only available on the preview game worlds Aurora and Aurera. If you use the Tibia Flash client to play there, the necessary patch will download automatically. If you want to participate in the preview by using the stand-alone client, you need to download and install a special client version which you can find in the download section.

Enjoy!
Your Community Managers

Back