• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GunzOT App for iOS/Android - Move OT to Mobile!

Would you use that kind of App on OT ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Since he's developing it for Android, you could rewrite it to iOS, that would be awesome for people like me (i'd never buy an iphone myself, since i got mine from my work).

I hope you guys keep pushing it further and further :')

Let's see if gunz like the idea, we could make a nice tool ;)

Thanks for support guys. :)

@kosicki123
Personally I own iPhone too but the situation is that about 70% of players on my server are using Android so I choose this as the first platform to start in. Since I've never coded an app for iOS before so I just want to learn something on that project. ;) But also every helpful hands are welcome, I can give you access to API and you can try smth out. We can talk privately about that since the API is not public yet.

Actually, I am working on muting and banning system so players cannot abuse the app to spam in-game. Also adding the trade channel restrictions. I've added new LUA commands to be able to directly send commands to Redis.

Last edited:
Thanks for support guys. :)

@kosicki123
Personally I own iPhone too but the situation is that about 70% of players on my server are using Android so I choose this as the first platform to start in. Since I've never coded an app for iOS before so I just want to learn something on that project. ;) But also every helpful hands are welcome, I can give you access to API and you can try smth out. We can talk privately about that since the API is not public yet.

Actually, I am working on muting and banning system so players cannot abuse the app to spam in-game. Also adding the trade channel restrictions. I've added new LUA commands to be able to directly send commands to Redis.

PUSH HARD GUYS!

Awesome that you're doing it as a project for Master's. Are you using Android Studio IDE?

@axas

Yea I use that IDE + Genymotion emulator.

Login Screen.png

This is the login screen.

BTW: Anyone knows how to resize images using BBCodes here ?

This is the login screen.

BTW: Anyone knows how to resize images using BBCodes here ?

The background image is not really related to some sort of chatting/tibia concept, I'd change it, but design-wise looks nice and clean.

You should have wrote it something other than java :(
Unless giving away the source was intentional? :p

@Codex NG

Java is native language for android so it has the best perfromance but I am not a fan of Java. I am looking forward to writing an app for iOS much more than Android. :)

@Codex NG

Java is native language for android so it has the best perfromance but I am not a fan of Java. I am looking forward to writing an app for iOS much more than Android. :)
iOS development license cost last I heard $700 and your applications aren't guaranteed to be listed on apple's market, because unlike google, apple doesn't like a competitive market :(

iOS development license cost last I heard $700 and your applications aren't guaranteed to be listed on apple's market, because unlike google, apple doesn't like a competitive market :(

Apple costs about 90EUR yearly and it is true that it is hrader to release the App but if you do everything what they have in documentation it wont be a big problem I think.

Apple costs about 90EUR yearly and it is true that it is hrader to release the App but if you do everything what they have in documentation it wont be a big problem I think.
Cool it went down in price.. i wouldn't worry too much about the sources, even with a copy its not like you can just toss it into an ide and make a new app.
The source would be more of a guide than anything useful by itself :)

I am guilty I downloaded the app and got the source, I don't want to say how, but I know there isn't much I can do with this, I just like to know what is or isn't running in my phone :p

I said in my first post that I plan to release the backend code after my schoolwork will be released. The backend could be used to create some kind of website similiar to app so it should no have to be an app. I will think about releasing an app code too.

Back