• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GZH | Easy Linux-hosting service! [You don't need any Linux-experience]

Well I don't (I'm not party of the GZH team, maybe later? xD).
Helga or the guy with the scorpion avatar (sorry, lost your name) will help you when their online.

I'm kinda interested, if you got any spot left, I'm not good at all on linux, never used it.:S

If you read the thread, or even just the title, you would see that you don't even need ANY linux experience at all.
You will control the console through the web browser and upload your server files through an easy program called Filezilla.

Read the thread one more time, and if your still interested send me or Helga a PM about the server info and how long until your project is done.

Well I don't (I'm not party of the GZH team, maybe later? xD).
Helga or the guy with the scorpion avatar (sorry, lost your name) will help you when their online.

That would be me. :)

If you read the thread, or even just the title, you would see that you don't even need ANY linux experience at all.
You will control the console through the web browser and upload your server files through an easy program called Filezilla.

Read the thread one more time, and if your still interested send me or Helga a PM about the server info and how long until your project is done.

That would be me. :)

Yeah, I thought that you should atleast know something about linux, but nevermind, Sended a PM.

What if I wont use donation shop?:peace:

Well, 50% out of zero is zero ;)

VAPus allow other ways, like banners etc. The only requirement is that you can have a good server with atleast 100-150 players (Real map numbers, it scales for custom and evo).

Well, 50% out of zero is zero ;)

VAPus allow other ways, like banners etc. The only requirement is that you can have a good server with atleast 100-150 players (Real map numbers, it scales for custom and evo).

How about stop doing your commercial shit in our thread and make your own? That's just lame.

And if our customers wants a banner, we fix the banner.
Besides, the admins of GZH got Tibian knowledge, which you don't.

How long have you been online at Tibia total time? You just want the money out of this, nothing else.

Suspicious? That's what your company is, you have gotten alot of scammer alerts already, EVEN by Talaturen as I mentioned before.

Get lost you douche.

False alerts. We have over 100 dedicated customers like I mentioned before. Why would Talaturen's opinion be so interesting for you? I can see that you've mentioned that a few times already.

Anyway, me and an employee are working on a new website (once again, because I can take _critics_), but it might take a while because I'll need to build it in with the WHMCS like last time, I suppose the process will not take long time at all now.

You guys are so angry, chill out if you want customers and don't scare them away.. :p

No I'm not angry, but I don't like how you write false things about my service so people will use your's instead. Now please end this silly discussion. Good luck with your company.

How about stop doing your commercial shit in our thread and make your own? That's just lame.

And if our customers wants a banner, we fix the banner.
Besides, the admins of GZH got Tibian knowledge, which you don't.

How long have you been online at Tibia total time? You just want the money out of this, nothing else.

Relax. :$

I read somewhere in this thread that someone posted something about selling and advertising was allowed... and I just want to confirm, is not allowed unless is an official website of OtLand, but the moderators are just acting like cops... something's wrong and they just walk around.

Anyway, you are doing a good job Helga. :peace:

I read somewhere in this thread that someone posted something about selling and advertising was allowed... and I just want to confirm, is not allowed unless is an official website of OtLand, but the moderators are just acting like cops... something's wrong and they just walk around.

Anyway, you are doing a good job Helga. :peace:

I guess it shouldn't be a problem if it's OT related, and is actually like a sub-job info thingy for us :p

And thanks for approving some of our work.

EQ 4 root server from hetzner have 4 Ip Addresses, means you can have 4 servers in 1 dedic, you guys are earning shit out of this :d

Ofcourse, without any lag ofcourse.
If an OT would reach alot of players and get more income we would naturally move them up to a better server.

Last edited:
EQ 4 root server from hetzner have 4 Ip Addresses, means you can have 4 servers in 1 dedic, you guys are earning shit out of this :d

Yes ofc I am aware of that. We have a few servers with 12-24GB RAM which we host multiple servers on. The servers that are being hosted here is newly started servers that have not yet reached a bigger amount of players. When an OT gain more players (and makes more income) and needs an own dedic/internet line, we just switch it over to an own server (With 8 GB RAm) in a few minutes. This is our way to provide as lag-free hosting as possible, and at the same time, pay as low fee as possible.

Back
Top Bottom