• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GZH | Easy Linux-hosting service! [You don't need any Linux-experience]

Yup, but it's worth it. However, if you have a look at our other servers, you can get the Professional for only €50/month (%20 off) your first purchase.

Also, servers in Sweden are coming soon but right now, we have a huge rack in a datacenter in the UK but we guarantee you will find our services in a very good quality. :)

Good luck with Zebra Hosting!

Thanks, but we both know that Hetzner (and most of the other big hosting companies) are way better options, just like stian said. And btw, I don't feel that your "company" is serious enough. Your website is terrible scripted, and you got images from wikipedia/random googling and "buy now"-buttons from Hetzner? You should think of making your business more serious if you want customers. In my opinion.

whats the connection up/download speed the servers get? and what do the run on?
Check server specs in the thread :)

Last edited:
Thanks, but we both know that Hetzner (and most of the other big hosting companies) are way better options, just like stian said. And btw, I don't feel that your "company" is serious enough. Your website is terrible scripted, and you got images from wikipedia/random googling and "buy now"-buttons from Hetzner? You should think of making your business more serious if you want customers. In my opinion.

Check server specs in the thread :)

We have over 100 dedicated customers, but thanks for your concern. About my website being terrible scripted, thank you for criticizing. I hope you don't want me to say anything about yours.

However, I think it's very expensive to share 50 % of all donations without having full root access to the server (plus they will save your server files, that's quite obvious). - My opinion.

By the way, I thought threads like this one was illegal. Threads linking to other websites to sell is illegal.

We have over 100 dedicated customers, but thanks for your concern. About my website being terrible scripted, thank you for critizing. I hope you don't want me to say anything about yours.

However, I think it's very expensive to share 50 % of all donations without having full root access to the server (plus they will save your server files, that's quite obvious). - My opinion.

By the way, I thought threads like this one was illegal. Threads linking to other websites to sell is illegal.

Their not selling anything. Are they?

Their not selling anything. Are they?

Technically, yes. They are taking 50 % of the money. They buy a server at Hetzner and then they give you a very limited access to the server (only access to a folder) and let you host your Open-Tibia Server there. Then as soon as you are earning, then they are making business with you and takes 50 % of your income.

There are many ways of doing business, mate..

Technically, yes. They are taking 50 % of the money. They buy a server at Hetzner and then they give you a very limited access to the server (only access to a folder) and let you host your Open-Tibia Server there. Then as soon as you are earning, then they are making business with you and takes 50 % of your income.

There are many ways of doing business, mate..

Still the thread shouldn't get deleted. This is just like a project thread where the thread creater offers money for each position.

Still the thread shouldn't get deleted. This is just like a project thread where the thread creater offers money for each position.

He is still linking to another website to do business with people. (Talaturen told me that this was not legal).

He is still linking to another website to do business with people. (Talaturen told me that this was not legal).

Then the same rule would affect your signature.

I have been on OTLand since May, 2008. I'm pretty sure I've read the OTLAND rules plenty of times (does it even matter)?

I've been here since 2002, and i'm pretty sure linking to our homepage (Which is mainly for our SERVERS) is not against the rules.

Besides, this doesn't differ from any other hoster here in job section, atleast 80% of the hosters want's some profit for hosting a server.
So do we.

And I have to add, that greenzebrahosting.com atleast is made by emil entirely, while yours have taken pictures from the web and is terribly scripted.
Even Talaturen is against your company.

Then the same rule would affect your signature.

I've been here since 2002, and i'm pretty sure linking to our homepage (Which is mainly for our SERVERS) is not against the rules.

Besides, this doesn't differ from any other hoster here in job section, atleast 80% of the hosters want's some profit for hosting a server.
So do we.

And I have to add, that greenzebrahosting.com atleast is made by emil entirely, while yours have taken pictures from the web and is terribly scripted.
Even Talaturen is against your company.

Sorry, OTLand was created 2007.

Linking to another website in your signature is ok.

Nikkster please, you don't know anything about my service. I offer a "super easy"-package with limited access yes, but that doesn't mean that my customers MUST use this package, that's just an offer I have for people who are not experienced with Linux. There's actually just 3-4 people atm using it, rest of my customers got full access to their server.

No, I just wrote "you can check out what servers I have on www.." That doesn't make this to an advertisement. I just said that you can check there for more information.

Where did I say I take 50%? I take a specific % yes, because that's easy for people who doesn't got enough cash to buy/rent dedicated servers from expensive companies like yours.

Please read the thread before commenting it.

Last edited:
Nikkster please, you don't know anything about my service. I offer a "super easy"-package with limited access yes, but that doesn't mean that my customers MUST use this package, that's just an offer I have for people who are not experienced with Linux. There's actually just 3-4 people atm using it, rest of my customers got full access to their server.

No, I just wrote "you can check out what servers I have on www.." That doesn't make this to an advertisement. I just said that you can check there for more information.

Where did I say I take 50%? I take a specific % yes, because that's easy for people who doesn't got enough cash to buy/rent dedicated servers from expensive companies like yours.

Please read the thread before commenting it.

Yes, it does. It's an advertisement and you should be aware of it and also refer to this thread if you refuse to listen to me: http://otland.net/f14/selling-buying-forbidden-24348/

Listen to the thread name. It's ok to advertise in your signature, though.

However, our services are of the cheapest around so I'm not sure where you get the expensive part from. :p

Anyway, I will not post in this thread anymore. If you decide to create a thread, you need to be able to take critics (especially when it applies to making business with people, which this actually does and is very suspicious.

Yes, it does. It's an advertisement and you should be aware of it and also refer to this thread if you refuse to listen to me: http://otland.net/f14/selling-buying-forbidden-24348/

However, our services are of the cheapest around so I'm not sure where you get the expensive part from. :p

Anyway, I will not post in this thread anymore. If you decide to create a thread, you need to be able to take critics (especially when it applies to making business with people, which this actually does and is very suspicious.

Well sorry but I can't agree with that your services are the cheapest around. Both Hetzner and Serverloft are much cheaper. And I also prefer to use them because I feel their business a bit more serious than yours.

I can take critics, that's what I'm doing atm, but I don't like false critics

Last edited:

Suspicious? That's what your company is, you have gotten alot of scammer alerts already, EVEN by Talaturen as I mentioned before.

Get lost you douche.

Back
Top Bottom