• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Haha.... so close.

Tanner

thank you based god
Reaction score
Something just got in the way

lolgauntlet.jpg

It was probably the Death behind you that killed you :p

How the hell do you guys get so close... I walked in there once and hey 1 hitted me from across the screen. Do you recruit noobs to keep them occupied?

You tryed to get Master Archer armour? Cuz Devileye or Cyntara wand was good for me, better than nothing lol.

What im saying is how did you get so close, their distance attack gets me in 1 shot, how did you avoid their attack for so long?

Have you thought about that maybe you should only walk on the white tiles?

Think hes tryna say u shud step on the white tiles only
:huh:

No wonder people don't solve quests these days..

It's not a quest it's an event and the tile stepped on makes no difference, the monsters one hit you. Instead of training your post count on matters you know nothing of, go find something else to do please.

It's not a quest it's an event and the tile stepped on makes no difference, the monsters one hit you. Instead of training your post count on matters you know nothing of, go find something else to do please.

Yeah, instantly when you dislike what I have to say you defend yourself by calling me a spammer, lol.

Indeed I don't know anything about this server but I thought it would atleast have some kind of script..
I mean, black and white tiles and a monster called 'Death', doesn't that say something?

Hey Zisly, the tiles in this case don't mean anything b/c it's mainly used as an event to obtain donor items. But still, it's not a bad idea since you don't play the server.

P.S: Your mapping is hax

Back