• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster HalfAway's Hosting Service | Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure in what kind of a wonderland you life, But if someone Makes a custom ot from scrap that is supposed to make people join
(,
Aka Deathzto Shawn/xagul etc 1k+ hours
Death on chaosot, 1900 hours+
fare xxxxxxxxxxxx hours+
,)
And you expect them not to want ANY money from the server outcome you can have a free hosting service for yourself and your right hand

Not sure in what kind of a wonderland you life, But if someone Makes a custom ot from scrap that is supposed to make people join
(,
fare xxxxxxxxxxxx hours+
,)
And you expect them not to want ANY money from the server outcome you can have a free hosting service for yourself and your right hand

Hope this was a joke. His doing this for free, remember?

(,
fare xxxxxxxxxxxx hours+
,)
You make servers because you enjoy making them and not just to make money out of them... This hosting service is epic for those who created a custom server and want to put it online for other people to enjoy without having to pay shitloads for a good dedicated. If you make your server to gain profit out of it then just get yourself another dedicated and make op donation shop.

(,
fare xxxxxxxxxxxx hours+
,)

Sorry, I didn't know only custom map servers want people to join? I thought everyone who host a server want people to join...
Then go ahead a purchase a dedicated server yourself for your projects then.
I'm also doing this for free, I take nothing in return for providing a dedicated server and it is a stable one.

live*
scratch*

I wrote the rule like that because I got alot of applications from real map users (spent 5 minutes on the server to download tfs + realmap pack) (not every real map is like this, but alot)

From the 6 comments I made on halfaways free hosting service, form all the help he gave to us(excasy) and in all dear respect I have.
if you spend 1000+ hours into server and magane it as your part time or even full time job, NOT WANTING TO MAKE MONEY, this is bullshit.
Whoever comes along and makes a 100% custom server by himself and then claims to say pls no money is just a liar.

Reactions: Gal
From the 6 comments I made on halfaways free hosting service, form all the help he gave to us(excasy) and in all dear respect I have.
if you spend 1000+ hours into server and magane it as your part time or even full time job, NOT WANTING TO MAKE MONEY, this is bullshit.
Whoever comes along and makes a 100% custom server by himself and then claims to say pls no money is just a liar.
You are projecting yourself. I wasted 4000 hours playing Dota and I'm not asking any money back to Valve for my time, it's my hobbie, just like making an custom otserver can be. And it's those kind of people Halfaway's service aims, if you are doing it as a job, go contract some paid service.

some people do tend to make money out of their servers that's for sure... But some other people want to make a name for themselves before risking their money,

Also from a different aspect, by choosing halfaway & having no donations as a start will help your server(s) in the future... People will know that you are serious & will be more willing to risk their money in your server

Sounds to good to be true with the free hosting. I'd definetly love to make a custom OT server but they don't seem to be very popular. :/

Sounds to good to be true with the free hosting. I'd definetly love to make a custom OT server but they don't seem to be very popular. :/
Its true!

Doesn't have to be fully custom as long as it isn't any downloadnrun server (realmaps and stuff you can download and just run)

Its true!

Doesn't have to be fully custom as long as it isn't any downloadnrun server (realmaps and stuff you can download and just run)
Why don't you and Nikolai work together? That is a map and server I'd really like to see online. :D

I Definately Recommend Halfaway, there is no way you can hosting this good for free

Hello @HalfAway i might have use for your hosting services between November 1st - November 7th for my upcoming server, the server will be 7.60 war server with up to 7 war citys, the server has sprites for 4.0 up to 80% of the server, it will possibly be a non profit server or it will have some small donations into it, if you think you might be interested i believe you have me on skype ^^ also you can see a bit more about the server here!

Official Oldschool'er War Server Discussion

Also for payment for you hosting the server what ever you think will be a fair price just private message me and im sure i will accept it ^^

Hello I was Wondering If u could host my Custom Ot When it is finished it will be 100% free of donations all items will drop they might be rare but will drop sooner or later. It will be a custom map with different items from diff servers I am putting together flaming vets and ot madness together and making a brand new map for it.Just see what u think I just want ppl to have fun not have to worry about donating....this is what I always wanted....

Regard, Wolffy

Hello @HalfAway i might have use for your hosting services between November 1st - November 7th for my upcoming server, the server will be 7.60 war server with up to 7 war citys, the server has sprites for 4.0 up to 80% of the server, it will possibly be a non profit server or it will have some small donations into it, if you think you might be interested i believe you have me on skype ^^ also you can see a bit more about the server here!

Official Oldschool'er War Server Discussion

Also for payment for you hosting the server what ever you think will be a fair price just private message me and im sure i will accept it ^^
I replied in PM, contact me on skype for futher information.

Hello I was Wondering If u could host my Custom Ot When it is finished it will be 100% free of donations all items will drop they might be rare but will drop sooner or later. It will be a custom map with different items from diff servers I am putting together flaming vets and ot madness together and making a brand new map for it.Just see what u think I just want ppl to have fun not have to worry about donating....this is what I always wanted....

Regard, Wolffy
Contact me once the server is ready and follow the application form in the first post.
Good luck with the development of the server.

halfaway, u haven't replied to my pm I sent like 2 weeks ago. my server is custom and I followed ur app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back