• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have not been here for a while. Has it changed?

nik321

Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time no see! I have not been on this forum for a good couple years now but recently returning due to my long love for nostalgia! Haha!

I have a quick question... I used to own many OT servers back in the day! Right from when it just used to be XML saved on your HDD... Then it changed to SQL and was saved to a server...

I am looking into bringing one back purely just for me and a few of my buddies to play. And I just wanted to ask you guys a question.

I am looking to build a website for the server too which one can create an account, look up users, high scores etc... Something similar to to any of the top server websites on OTSERVLIST

I want something simple like that. Users at top, on the right some functions like top player... And I just wanted to know how these websites work these days... Are they still hosted on the same machine? So I will need to download things like Apache and XAMPP ? I really cannot remember for the life of me and was just hoping somebody could point in the right direction to learn how sites like that are hosted and link to the server for example...

Thank you so much for your help.

So I have done some research and found it is probably either Gesior or ZNote. Deoes anybody know what ports are usually opened for the ACC? I feel like I will need to port forward for this

Back