• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you 5 minutes for read?

krizux

Grandmaster Templar
Reaction score
hello everyone!
On start of my topic you need to think on my main, rhetorical question:
Are you sometimes feel like tibia lost part of her magic/soul?

Unfortunately, this is true. But i know how to recover piece of it.
Roleplay is like a Recover Key to our account for Tibia. If we
use it we can have back our character, in our case we'll got
back a tibia soul. But how you know recover key don't give you back
your items, that same Roleplay don't give you feeling when you killed
your first dragon, because you can't again kill your first dragon, so
roleplay there is like expansion to game... Tibia: Roleplay. :)

'Okey, but where I can download that expansion to Tibia called Roleplay?'
Tutorial:
At first you need to go on www.yourmind.com, next download from here instalator called Imagination, then when download will be finished, open and install it. And now you are happy owner of expansion, Tibia: Roleplay.

'I downloaded and installed it, how it should works?'

Shadowcores is a great server, it have good exp/mlvl/skills/loot rates, alot of players, working quests, also it's without bugs (maybe only one - bidding house by which i stopped playing here - but i think, at now it work good), without crashes, and also premium account is free!
I mean that Shadowcores is a best place to create a roleplaying guild. How should looks that guild looks?
We need to choose what we want to do. Did we want to be a Order of somthing (fire, light, templar etc.), or Royal Inqusition, Royal Hunters, Mercenaries, maybe we want to be a Circe of Warlords/Mages/Wizards/Necromancers/Thieves/Farmers/Alchemists/Summoners, or maybe Barbarian Tribe, Guards of Thais, Pirates etc.
In our guild important things will be: hierarchy, ranks, our base (castle, guildhouse, city or special place), and missions for get higher rank given by councils of our guild or somthing higer than councils or lider like god's (conventional). Missions of course will be made together with every guild members. Higher ranks will be given for taking part in missions.
Also at start all members should give for they characters climatic names best way is to give first and last name for character, but if you have good nickname don't be afraid to use it.

My first roleplay guild was King Tibianus Order, it's was only testing did that idea, can by alive.
I was here as Grandmaster, my name was Christopher de Clemente. Quests was always given by King Tibianus. Our guildhouse was a big castle in Ab'dendriel, so we traveled always to Thais for quest. I with my crusaders. King was giving for me a document where was a objective of his mission and his signature.

I want to show you one saved picture from that guild (I'll give a link, becouse i don't know how to make it bigger):
http://i51.tinypic.com/6rh5eb.jpg

Some of you watching that picture can think there is small group of people. It's true, it's hard to find alot of players to play that style, but there is one golden thought:
'Better is to have ten wolves, than twenty sheeps'

Waiting for comments :)

@Edit: I'll later add my propositon for how our guild should looks, adds yours, and later we choose best. Don't be afraid to write.
Ahh and yes, i wasn't drunk or high when I was writing that post : D

Last edited:
Not bad, I haven't seen that type of guilds in this server yet!

that is because on this ot is too high exp :) nobody care about that shits :) too easy for cash etc. It's one big orshaabal ots :)

When i first time made a topic like that, I got in my guild like 10 members. but after few days, they was often killed by highlevels on server (hexana we was like 100 - highlvls 300+) so for they it wasn't fun, and also getting exp was to fast. Part of members, and interested writers on forum was writing to us that we should change server to global tibia server, and at last that project was ruined.
Mission was so funny, also when we was hunting we had climatic dialogues. Spending time in our castle was, also nice. I want to bring it back.

So you guys think, i really need to try with my idea on real tibia? I think only about Aurora... Or i should wait for The Elders Scrolls Online, or launch singleplayer roleplay game ; D

Back