• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever seen a GM on RL Tibia?

I chatted with Dragonas a couple times, and got PM's from a GM when I was a tutor on my higher level account, but other than that, nope.

I've seen a few here and there. Mostly only Exilya while on Menera! But my fav is below:

GM Exilya loved me!

989doo.jpg

72uooy.jpg

I saw the luminera massive banwave in venore.

GM: GM Ryrik on luminera :D

reason: Many players has put item on the depot for 4 hours than. some GM came. very famous one, and banned all who geted near the depot hahaha xD. but all got unbannad after he got his item :D. my mom was there hahahah xD so funny xD

reason: Many players has put item on the depot for 4 hours than. some GM came. very famous one, and banned all who geted near the depot hahaha xD. but all got unbannad after he got his item :D. my mom was there hahahah xD so funny xD

lol? your mom plays tibia?

Well it was some months ago, i saw one GM, i went to him to ask where i could get his addon(gm outfit) he said only GMs can get these outfits.

I asked if he was a racist(i had only black coulers)

He said no lol, then he said why do you think that?

BECASUE IM BLACK??

He said that i were a noob then went on ghost mode, i knew he still were there becasue that other high lvl was still talking in default insteed of talking in private message.

GMs in real Tibia cannot go ghostmode :huh:

Sounds fake to me. Why wouldn't he send them to the temple instead of banning them for some minutes so a player can get his item back? Or maybe his whereabouts where not these.

no seriously, its not fake!. GM Ryrik was there and helpt, its not fake at all. my moms is Anna seliva and Emma seliva i think selvia is spelld right, but ye, its was massive bann, it was over 400 account banned until he getted hes Soft boots..

GMs in real Tibia cannot go ghostmode :huh:

Sounds fake to me. Why wouldn't he send them to the temple instead of banning them for some minutes so a player can get his item back? Or maybe his whereabouts where not these.

lol? your mom plays tibia?

No, cuz they might come back -.- it was over 1000 people in venore :D

Last edited by a moderator:
no seriously, its not fake!. GM Ryrik was there and helpt, its not fake at all. my moms is Anna seliva and Emma seliva i think selvia is spelld right, but ye, its was massive bann, it was over 400 account banned until he getted hes Soft boots..

So he banned half of the server's players to get a pair of soft boots back? :huh: It would take him more than 5 hours to ban them all and then unban them.

So MORE then a full server was in venore depot :eek:?

Tibia server usualy have like 500-900 ppl online..

Back