• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever seen a GM on RL Tibia?

10:43 GM Exilya Arcania [2]: continue if you want a ban

When i was pacc only few days ago, 2 days left of pacc, my friend told me that, the GM told him that in Red xD.
so i scared, anyone uses bot, don't tell me that isn't true...
ut the ban a lot of users like 20000... or more, 54000 players were about 3 months ago ow there are 32000... -.- what's that!

Pic of the best place to be in ever xP GM came and TPed me to the Temple

It was after an update, they added a flower so could not get back xD After that update they Always TP you to the temple after update :p

2zzqa6s.jpg

BTW! Notice that EPIC MpaBot xD Oldschool <3

I started playing eh.. summer 00 I used to be friends with Brathon D'Var there is a huge story behind him. he was later dishonorably discharged over a house stealing ring he had setup or something its been so long.

But once upon a time a newb in carlin depot had a problem and brathon came and helped me and stopped the pkers. true story

This happened on nova

Omg I dont play rl tibia only played for 2 months until lvl 39 and i left it and went to server .. anyway i have never seen GM on rl tibia

I was in contact with gms several times. Once even saved from a pinch once, and once "assisted" retrieving my spears. THis was in my early time in Tibia though.

In the later game I was visited several times on the very same character while I was doing power gaming.

Other than that I've seen gms few times here and there.

Oh, I also participated in an event organized by gms in thais.

Good ol fun those days when gms were around the players more:)

So he banned half of the server's players to get a pair of soft boots back? :huh: It would take him more than 5 hours to ban them all and then unban them.

No it wouldn't you know that the gamemaster can unban all that he unbanned the last few hours.and he can also bann people for like 10 mins and give them a warning. but ye.

this is fake. all GM would be named GM Morris on Luminera or something -.-

GM's are not named "GM Shithead on World" Anymore, they are just named GM Shithead, or am I wrong?

I saw the same GM 3 times a night of botting ;p
"GM Death"
I don't get though why a GM can be named Death when nobody else can? I got banned for using Death in my name-.- and a GM don't. But I don't think GM Death exist anymore :p

Back