• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever seen a GM on RL Tibia?

^ Up,

Stop farming posts.

GMs aren't like that, they are like

hi bot jes no? anzwe0er oki baj

I saw 3 GMs. When I logged in with my nubchar he suddenly appeared next to me. I clicked on him and he want invisible again. The other 2 times were on an event. But.. meeting them didn't change anything in my tibia career! ;O

GM.png

GMXaneonCalmera.png

GMBluebeard.png

^ Up,

Stop farming posts.

GMs aren't like that, they are like

hi bot jes no? anzwe0er oki baj

dude we were chilling out in edron, there they like always are

and then i just said that -.-

by the way gms aint computers and all aint over 40 that is gm in rl so.. there is still gms that use "lol" "noob"

i knew a gm "cuisdy on samera" but i dun remember his gm char name and he retired from samera, i also have seen him twice in ankrahmun xD

Only in Game Chat, Saphira .. that was my first time ever, and probably the last (on that server).

A lot of times xD

The best one was after a Venore update :p

I was standing main floor just north east of DP :p
And after the update they put a plant just there so i couldn't walk back xD i was trapped in a 4sqm spot :p Got a picture at home, can post it later

I saw one, on Antica when I was on tibiacast ( Program where u can see players from real tibia when they are playing live).. It was cool but they are pretty retarded

OMFG-1.jpg

Sorry for the bad graphic, My computer sucks :p

Last edited:
1. My guild leader is a GM (not saying what server the guild is in)

2. Secura when I was blocking some kid in dara for stealing some kids items and the GM told us we had to let him out I told the GM no because he stole and we want it back and the GM was like thats not my problem... then I was banned for destructive behavior lol.

3. And another time a GM randomly tped to me on Antica and asked how my day was going and then left...

Yes, in rookgard.. :) Me and ozkl was trapping people in wasp tower, then a n0ob reported us. :< Only ozkl got banned, 'cause he said 'fuck off' or something. But I lied to GM and said that she don't have any proof, and said that it wasn't me.

Well it was some months ago, i saw one GM, i went to him to ask where i could get his addon(gm outfit) he said only GMs can get these outfits.

I asked if he was a racist(i had only black coulers)

He said no lol, then he said why do you think that?

BECASUE IM BLACK??

He said that i were a noob then went on ghost mode, i knew he still were there becasue that other high lvl was still talking in default insteed of talking in private message.

Well it was some months ago, i saw one GM, i went to him to ask where i could get his addon(gm outfit) he said only GMs can get these outfits.

I asked if he was a racist(i had only black coulers)

He said no lol, then he said why do you think that?

BECASUE IM BLACK??

He said that i were a noob then went on ghost mode, i knew he still were there becasue that other high lvl was still talking in default insteed of talking in private message.
HAHA I LOL ON THAT
but @topic I have never seen a GM on real Tibia

Why is it so exciting to see a gamemaster?
They are nothing special but law enforcements.

Yes, my training farm got visited by the same GM like 3 times. Once I had 2 mc characters and my friend was afk so I said his internet crashed and the dumbass believed it. We never got banished.

saw like 5x, most of the times due blocking boats and so :p also once he went to my respawn asking me if I was botting, good I was not afk :D

Ive seen 2 gms.

One when i was botting haha..

And in the middle of carlin depot, talkin to everyone. it was legit!!! until i tried to ss and he poofed:[

I did see on outside thais depot and he saw me when i did click !! please tp!! and i got banned for 2 days hahahaha! So fun

I saw Gm daily when I played. Whenever I posted reports they came to me and I showed them what's the bug was..

I believe it's a picture of that in my "Gaming thread" when I played Pandoria..
Gm Mintu/Minto came and take care of some idiots stole our quest items in Desert quest.

Looool nobody see gm on rl tibia????i see gm dragonas on rl tibia in amera.he banned me :d!

Ofc after 9+ years of player i've seen a GM. I've been banned several times due to massive pking back in the days.:p Me and a few friends took over Libera the first hours it was releast and killd everyone and handed the loot to our rl friend lol:peace:

Back