• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever seen a GM on RL Tibia?

Seen maybe 4 times in the past 5 years of playing?

Red

Ive seen 3 GMs :p a funny one was i was talking in game-chat and i said You lose 01:22 You lose 4231 hitpoint due to an attack by a deer.

and he poofed to me and said Killer Deer?! and i said no >.> it was a joke then suddenly he *poofed* away lol

Yup, olden days with Guido and Ferumbras.

But I have seen a ton more after that. I've constantly seen GM Smiley as well.

PS: 400 posts.

I've seen really a lot of them before that "anty-bot-tool" was introduced, now they log in my server really rarerly.

i saw like 2 Gms but one of them sevral times with several bans xD . he used to follow me. cuz i been trouble lolz. tpin ppl, luring creature to kill ppl, and ropin ppl to draggys. lmao but seriously dese days was fun. i really don remember his name. but he was usually beside my char x]

Yea, I do.
I remember on the old times, a group of peoples lured a HUUUGE amount of monsters in rookgaard like orc spearmens, wasps, bears also, there was some GMs there.

I guess seeing a gm is nothing special. Ive seen many gms !

One time the gm came cuz of my best friend asking for tp all over the depot lol

last time ive seen one was like 3 months ago at a morning in Yalahar!

Seen many of them on Secura, in particular GM Tyrell (In the old days)
Also seen Xadam & Queen of Light II (I were her friend for a while)

Zer0xe

seen like 8-10 of them, 3 of them on antica/eternia. 1 on elysia, 1 on Lunara (GM xadam) 1 on berylia, rest on non pvp.

yesterday gm has tp to me, because someone raport me for blocking resp with parcels ;D

Ive seen aroud 30 gms... ofc not all different about 15 visited me cause ppl reported me for botting ;p That was whe this auto detection tool wasent out that fails bigtime im still botting with 6 chars ;) no1 got caught

Ye, once, someguy reported me because I did't respond to him, he was like 10 years old so I didn't feel like wasting time on him :)

Something like that happened to me when I played rl... except I was the person who was trying to get their attention. I killed him for not responding :D

seen one gm, on antica. got the screenshot left on my mums computer i think. i can post it later =).

Imo, i dont think tibia is trying to get more gms, i think they are trying to make a better anti-bot system, well autoban is pretty good. if you DONT want botters, but more than 60% (i think? i dont know rly but i think its much) are botting on tibia! so if they creat a nice anti-bot system, they will lose REALLY much players, but they will get in much players too for the great system but not as much as they will lose. so they are not doing anything about it. they will go bankrupt i think.
(MY OWN THOUGHTS, nothing i knos really just what i think!)

that the worst thing about games, nobody can be serious, including me.

Back