• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Having trouble hosting my server...PICTURES!

snipermike13

/\/\1k3
Reaction score
So I went into every single file/site that had to do with this hosting a server stuff and took a picture. This is everything...I STILL DON'T GET IT!!

ARGH HELP!

Look at pics plz. :)

REP++++ IF YOU FIGURE IT OUT!

ps- Keep cliking on image to get it to zoom in and become all clear. :)

-------------

Attachments

• Its all there.jpg
    Its all there.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 79 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
So from what I am looking at you guys are really confusing me....I even went as far as to get you guys MY WHOLE CMD>IPCONFIG/ALL

It nowhere in there says my Ip Address...unless I am blind.....

ARGH confusing....

ps- I would like to thank everyone so far for your attempts at helping me and I am rep+ u all...plz keep tryign with me :)

Attachments

so its like this
portforward on ur local ip
NO-IP should be global ip
in config.lua it should be global ip

So from what I am looking at you guys are really confusing me....I even went as far as to get you guys MY WHOLE CMD>IPCONFIG/ALL

It nowhere in there says my Ip Address...unless I am blind.....

ARGH confusing....

ps- I would like to thank everyone so far for your attempts at helping me and I am rep+ u all...plz keep tryign with me :)

Lol, type just ipconfig.. You ain't need "all"

@up
as i said.

so my Ip Address 173.69.109.223 is my GLOBAL IP
and 192.168.1.1. is my local ip? or other way around. This is what I did

I portforwarded on BOTH the 173 and the 192....I than put the 173 as my ip for mikeprivateserver.no-ip.org

I went into config.lua and changed it to mikeprivate...didn't work, changed to all of them, didnt work....only 1 it obviously would work on was 127.0.0.1 and that b.c it not online.

right now I have 173 in the config.lua as the ip

"ip = "173.69.109.223""

correct me if I am wrong please.

I have found a VERY detailed tutorial on correctly portforwarding on my modem...Gimme 10 to 500 minutes to go through this line by line, re-reading everything twice, and I will come back when everything is done, I hope to God (If there is 1), that it works...so everybody shhhhh

Btw: Your all gonna get a round of Rep+ after I finish here for helping this noob out soooo much.

Thanks all for hanging in there...be back in a bit. :)

Back