• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Having trouble hosting my server...PICTURES!

snipermike13

/\/\1k3
Reaction score
So I went into every single file/site that had to do with this hosting a server stuff and took a picture. This is everything...I STILL DON'T GET IT!!

ARGH HELP!

Look at pics plz. :)

REP++++ IF YOU FIGURE IT OUT!

ps- Keep cliking on image to get it to zoom in and become all clear. :)

-------------

Attachments

• Its all there.jpg
    Its all there.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 79 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
didn't post it on the internet, came straight from my computer....sorry

edit; This is from that site, tinypic...sucks tho...so I will stick with what i did allowing people to zoom in and see it perfectly...

2r569v7.jpg

try to change in config.lua
the mikeprivateserver.no-ip.org to the ip 173....

Edit:
Stras
2sec between us

Ok, I go into Config.lua...changed the ip to 173.69.109.223....ran the server AS administrator....and now I open my ip changer....custom launch....Ip: 173.69.109.223....port 7171....version 8.54....and........Cannot connect to a login server...[Error Connection Refused. (10061)]

I have to be missing something.....

EDIT: DAAAAMN there a lot of posts while i tried this....gimme a minute to do wat you guyrs are saying....moment!!!!

Last edited:
Omg nooooooooo lol :p. If he do, no one will be able to play. That ip (which i posted ss) is local ip and he need to put it when he portfoward. And on no-ip.org on dns control should stay global ip.

and in config.lua he must put the local ip

Back