• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Having trouble hosting my server...PICTURES!

snipermike13

/\/\1k3
Reaction score
So I went into every single file/site that had to do with this hosting a server stuff and took a picture. This is everything...I STILL DON'T GET IT!!

ARGH HELP!

Look at pics plz. :)

REP++++ IF YOU FIGURE IT OUT!

ps- Keep cliking on image to get it to zoom in and become all clear. :)

-------------

Attachments

• Its all there.jpg
    Its all there.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 79 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
39- go to no-ip.com
40-register
41-add host
42-when adding host put the ip u copied
43-download the no-ip program to keep update
44-finish
if u dont know how to do god tell me!!

You need a static "local" IP address, 192.168.1.1 is the default gateway, which you wouldn't be able to get online if that was your ip, your local will be 192.168.1.XX, now look up how to setup a static ip, it takes a while, but you wont run off from a DCHP server, which cannot be what to use for a server, if you restart your computer this number changes. What to do is setup a static ip and router those ports 7171, 7172, and 3306 all to the static ip you chose. Port 80 is the html port, useless for tibia servers unless you use nicaws of geisors online account manager "creating all your stuff in the web browser", not the account manager. also, the no-ip name is meant to route anyone connecting to that name goto your ip, which you probably know. However those are useless unless you have setup the feature in your router to connect to that DDNS name (dynamic DNS) or meaning your ip changes. You internet company is allowed to change your ip if you are in a residential area. meaning unless you have an office building you global ip address changes every once in a while. thats why you get those no-ip names, to be able to always goto that name and connect to that router.

So setup that static ip which is NEEDED, or you shut off your computer and poff :)
and setting up the DDNS name in your router (which only a few support) will make sure you dont have to change the ip it forwards to.

EDIT: meaning by the router ddns thing, the router can have the program built in, mine does :)

Last edited:
Back