• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Haxina Real map 8.0

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone! As the title says, I need a hoster to a
8.0 Real map server. I have been hosting it before, perhaps some of you have played it or heard of it... but anyway, my computer that I used to host it at crashed, or well I can't start it.

Alot of people have requested that they want it back online, but I simply can't host it anymore so that's why I'm looking for a new hoster.

Want to host it? Then you must be able to:

Edit: I got it as XML version and SQL version (Theforgottenserver)
# If SQL, be able to manage a database
# Talk english
# Have a computer that you CAN host it on
# Not be corrupted as a Gamemaster
# Manage to host it
(Of course I can help you out with some stuff like scripts)
# Be known of xampp and it's security
# And, be a known user in this forum or some other open tibia community. (The reason I want that as an application is because I don't want some random dude giving it out to everyone, even though it probably will happend later on...)

Interested? Post here or send me a private message.

Thanks

i can host if you want me to

I feel that someone want to scam...You haven't any knowdlage of XAMPP etc,you just living yet in XML era,host weird rl map 7.6 on XML for 1 day ,yes its nice uptime.

I could try couldn't promise it wouldn't be laggy at a certain number *cough* 30-50 *cough* add me on msn if interested

Back